Story Three Lions on the Shirt? - Match Day: Northamptonshire fight back!!!

When will Tom Baker get his England call up?

• Total voters
Just so everyone knows, the first post is edited with up to date stats, and info :)

This Ollie Holden, sounds like a bit of a fella.

Awesome in bed, I heard ;)

Omfg, its back! Great comeback Tom, one of the best stories on PC is back! Oh and, by my calculations, you actually lost based on the Duckworth-Lewis Method. *Awaits Ban Hammer*

Hahaha, cheers for the kind words, not that it'll will save you

*WHAM*

There ya go ;)

You know the Duckworth - Lewis clalculations are on excel?

What do you mean? :what

It's back. Finally Tom is actually giving something back to the community.

Yah, all grab, grab, grab ;)

Yeah well i did it in my head and got it in 2 seconds.

Its not wrong. I think.

It better be wrong :p

Deep-Fried Mars Bars! Uh-oh :(

Hmmm, I have a cheque for ?450 from my MOTM award and it is a Friday. Now a responsible sportsman would have a nice night in. But I am 19. Weatherspoons then a club? Sounds like a good idea to me.

7 hours later and in a drunken state, 5 of these were bought, with a very drunk Simon Cook, vomiting one up :o

deep-fried-mars.jpg

Ah, the humble deep-fried mars bar. Only the Scottish could deep-fry it and actually sell it, yet somehow a random Scotsman who owned a chippy in deepest darkest, Cardiff sold them. I'm personally not a fan and I could tell the old body wasn't gonna be in a good state tomorrow morning (technically tomorrow morning was now, this morning)

Waking up was a bit of a pain and even more so, knowing that I would have to pitch up at the club somtime in the afternoon cause I was pretty sure we had a C&G Preliminary Match against Durham soonish. Nothing like being organised :laugh Managing to get dressed (admitedly the gf's knickers were accidently put on, I really shouldn't be driving in this state!) I was soon at the ground, and managed to look vaguely human. I was certainly better then Mr's Cook and Maynard, both who turned up in what they had been wearing the previous night. Meh, we had won, and the coach knew it so he was going easy on us.

The bad news. The match against Durham was tomorrow :crying The good news. It was at home and we didn't have to train cause of yesterday's game. I went and had a look at the XI who would be playing for us, and made a slight chang next to Cooky's name, in retaliation of cause ;)

XI vs Durham: C&G Preliminary Trophy Match (We have to win this guys!)

1. G. Rees
2. M. Hayden
3. T. Baker smells!
4. M. Powell
5. J. Dalrymple (vc)
6. R. Grant
7. M. Wallace (wk) (C)
8. T. Maynard
9. R. Croft
10. J. Gillespie
11. S. Cook smells worse then Tom. HA!

"That's right. The hero is at 3. Take a note Cooky, I'm da main man here. Note this name down, cause he is gonna be the next big thing :p"

"There ain't anything big on you according to your gf, Tom :p"

"Low blow Cooky"

"Ain't that what your gf is for?"

"ENOUGH you two, kindly act older then 15 year olds."

I think we might have pushed the coach just a wee bit too far.

The highlight of the rest of the day was me getting back home and just resting up for tomorrow. By the evening the body was feeling how it should, there was no more alcohol in my system and I think I had probably lost 5 years off my life from the deep fried mars bars :facepalm Oh well, best to catch an early night then and hope in the morning, my heart would still be pumping blood.....eek......

Users who are viewing this thread