Ticket Question

formula1man

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im going to the Big Bash final in perth australia, and i was wandering wat the podium stand is and with the peremiter blocks wich ones are most likely to have the sight screen in front or dont they sell the tickets that have the sight screen in front, this is at the WACA, but if you know the sight screen question please answer.

yeah but it doesnt say anywere, i was hoping ppl who had gone to the ground could help with the sight screen question,

At the moment in WA its great weather. Sunny 33 good weather. The game must have started now if it started at 4.30.

Yeha, I went down to the ground to buy some tickets but it was damn sold out. We were pretty pissed off seeing it took us 40 minutes to get there.

it was tonnes of fun, we lost but oh well, my first cricket match as a spectator at the ground. i enjoyed it so much, that over by Marsh gave us a hope but it wasnt to be. our stand were annoying Cameron White in the last over as he was near us. he was purposely congratulating his team mates in front of us than wen they won he did a gesture at us it was funny.

yeah when i had my 1st spectators match at the ground it was also a match against the Vic's which WA won. We got stuck into a guy nicknamed C MAC it was tonnes of fun:)

Users who are viewing this thread