TENNIS TopSpin 2K25- Out Now

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Slightly overprice but gameplay is excellent , really enjoy the game and it's online suites. getting attributes points is a bit of a grind though and there is no ability to create a custom player and give him attributes the way you want. Hopefully they can patch this in. I wanted to create Andy Roddick.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Makes me glad I got it on PS5, but maybe more people playing on PC are ones that have missed out in the past with Top Spin games and are left feeling pretty underwhelmed

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Well don't have access to my pc for a few days so downloaded it on steam.deck oled.Firstly worked straight out of box no proton added one graphical glitch opposition legs are transparent when playing but ok close up.About 45 to 50 fps on high but 80 ish on low so low actually looks better.Have only played some exhibition matches so will comment so far.Player models horrible. Gameplay more arcadey than simulation but not necessarily a bad thing.I am not very good at it could only win on very easy but it still plays a game its not a total walkover.Doubles works really well as Is better than I expected. Would have liked to play in tournaments without having to go into career mode not liking locked stadiums. Its OK but nothing special. Didn't crash on steam deck but did open a 2k account that linked to steam.deck and then game started.Would say wait for discounts which i doubt will be too far away

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Even though I am thrashing AI with a Volly+Serve build but I am finding it difficult to win games online with this build (Not a single win online), perhaps a patch is needed for this play style as it's very much underpowered compare to 3 other styles.

Any one find success as a Volley+Serve player at higher levels? I am currently at 10.

davisp

School Cricketer
I've seen some reviews that say, you must buy virtual currency to have fun - even in career mode. is that true? I'm only interested in career mode, but if it's necessary to pay to win, I'm out

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I've seen some reviews that say, you must buy virtual currency to have fun - even in career mode. is that true? I'm only interested in career mode, but if it's necessary to pay to win, I'm out
No need to buy VC as it can be obtained by playing the matches regularly and the only thing through which you can buy in order to improve your player more is the XP boost packs , which can easily be bought by playing matches in any modes. However if you want to have multiple Myplayers in the game with boosted abilities then you are forced to buy VC.
So figure it out if you are happy with one my player then I guess you can go ahead and purchase the game.

Andreas

School Cricketer
I want to create multiple players in career mode.
Since you cant apparently boost all these players without buying VC, is it possible to be competitive in the
Major events by lowering the difficulty level of the game?
Or cant you even participate in these events like US Open, Wimbledon ...

Users who are viewing this thread