Toronto Tanks 2009-2010 Team Thread: Come prepared or never start

WestIndian

vBookie Team
ZoraxDoom; said:
Are you implying I'm being biased or rigging this? Seriously?
Any further posts on this topic will be deleted. If you want to talk about this, contact us in private.

My apologies to PCPL and it Members, I got carried away, consider this ended, now!!!

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Are you implying I'm being biased or rigging this? Seriously?

Any further posts on this topic will be deleted. If you want to talk about this, contact us in private.

I don't like you when you are not the Zorax that plays for the Donkeys.

YOU ARE MEAN IN PCPL.

Ass.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
bois bois bois, we need to get posting in the match threads! Get the hurry on, we want upgrades.. maybe it will get us up to the base averages :spy :p

Insomniac

Title Recipient
One word on this - my past experience with talking in private seems to only lead to rumors and false statements / misunderstandings which leads to major fiascos, regardless of who was / is at fault.

Toronto will not talk in private, simply said, other than through the PM system when necessary in which everything can be documented. End of that.

Insomniac added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Matt - what the hell is this:

8.1 Wolf to OffCutters, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
8.2 Wolf to OffCutters, Swing and a miss. No run. (0)
8.3 Wolf to OffCutters, Shortish delivery on the stumps, the batsman backs away and swats it to cover for a single (1)
8.4 Wolf to Highlander999, Full, wide, the batsman flails at it and finds the edge! But the ball flies between the keeper and slip, who just stare at each other as the ball runs away for four! Unlucky! (4)
8.5 Wolf to Highlander999, Good bouncer. The batsman attempts the hooks, and gets a top edge which lands safe. Only one. (1)
8.6 Wolf to OffCutters, Slower ball, made the batsman look like a giant moronical half-brained dim wit. No run. (0)

A slip in a T20 game in the 9th over? Seriously, wolf sucks I don't know why you would put in a slip :p

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I would just like to congratulate myself on a fine knock in the last game!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
how long do you plan on staying here? If it's a while I hope your brought a coat! I fancy a snowball fight, or we could riding on the reindeer together? :)

Users who are viewing this thread