Toronto Tanks 2009-2010 Team Thread: Come prepared or never start

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For this game to be any way realistic, all our home games would have to be cancelled.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
WOW! If anyone ever feels like they want to be active? Please, do feel free! :doh

Hitterman

International Coach
Guys the thing is our luck is very bad. I hope we'll win our next match. I think changes should be made in the batting order to avoid top order being collapsed like anything.

Hitterman added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Our players are excellent and also our captain but the luck is not supporting the top order batsman.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
7 hours left to get your side's posting records in for average upgrades. If you don't get it in within the deadline, you'll go without average upgrades for the remainder of the season.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I'm sorry, but why does everyone else fail so much!? I've been carrying the activity of this team! now I'm in hospital so it's not easy for me as I'm on my phone. I have seen no sign of any players in a while!

Hitterman

International Coach
Okay guys.,

It's time to create some activity, I'll pay 10,000 to all next 10 unique posters.

Also, good luck team. It's time to thrash Chennai Champions. We are better than them. Don't loose hope because of those older matches. I know there was a match fixing:p.

So guys, cheer up and just cheer our team.
:happy:happy:banana2:banana2:happy:happy
:hpraise:hpraiseTORONTO TANKS:hpraise:hpraise

Hitterman

International Coach
I hate this league. All the matches are fixed and we have been made to loose every match. Investigation is required here.:mad:

Guys, I think it's waste to make changes. Whenever we try hard, it all goes to vain because of the simmer.:doh

WestIndian

vBookie Team
I hate this league. All the matches are fixed and we have been made to loose every match. Investigation is required here.:mad:

Guys, I think it's waste to make changes. Whenever we try hard, it all goes to vain because of the simmer.:doh

I gave up a long time on this, and honestly it was a waste of my funds, to pay so much for nothing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread