Total Football Academy Graphics

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
To the Planet Cricket Artists

I'm currently working for a football academy in Australia and we are hosting a camp in January. 5 NCAA head coaches from USA Universities are coming over and we hope to get 100-150 boys who are prospects for scholarships. I am wondering if someone could possibly design a "Road To Success" logo.

The logo needs to be dark blue. and the team kit from the academy is :

the darker kits is our side.

Be creative with the logo just keep the colours simple and towards that pattern and the words "Road To Success"

Thankyou,

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
if you want a logo you could have posted in the request thread :thumbs

freddiw

Panel of Selectors
This is of huge importance and in the long run could turn into a financial reward. thought the planet cricket community would be up for helping a fellow member?

ved_

International Coach
I'll give this a shot. Will post my logo by tomorrow. I'm a bit busy with school work at the moment.

TheNameisNiru

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
To the Planet Cricket Artists

I'm currently working for a football academy in Australia and we are hosting a camp in January. 5 NCAA head coaches from USA Universities are coming over and we hope to get 100-150 boys who are prospects for scholarships. I am wondering if someone could possibly design a "Road To Success" logo.

The logo needs to be dark blue. and the team kit from the academy is :

the darker kits is our side.

Be creative with the logo just keep the colours simple and towards that pattern and the words "Road To Success"

Thankyou,

Here's your Logo
89LoT.png

if you want jersey please let me know i'll do it by 15th i'm not free for 2 days

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread