Total Roster Update Project (Community Help Appreciated)

Want full initials in the roster (e.g. S.R.Tendulkar c&b M.P.Vaughan)? ;)

• Total voters
Inzamam-ul-Haq (captain)
Younis Khan (vice-captain)
Mohammad Sami
Umar Gul
Abdul Razzaq
Danish Kaneria
Faisal Iqbal
Iftikhar Anjum
Imran Farhat
Kamran Akmal (wicket-keeper)
Mohammad Yousuf
Salman Butt
Samiullah Khan
Shahid Afridi
Shahid Nazir
Taufeeq Umar
Mohammad Asif
Naved-ul-Hasan
Shoaib Malik
Shoaib Akhtar
Asim Kamal

Could u plz help me considering my earlier post?

SpeedyC said:
Here are the current 25 contracted players for Australia.
Edit: added batting and bowling preference

Nathan Bracken RHB, LFM
Stuart Clark RHB, RFM
Michael Clarke RHB, SLA
Daniel Cullen RHB, OB
Adam Gilchrist (vc) LHB, WK
Jason Gillespie RHB, RF
Brad Haddin RHB, WK
Matthew Hayden LHB, RM
Brad Hodge RHB, OB
Brad Hogg LHB, SLC
Michael Hussey LHB, RM
Phil Jaques LHB, LM
Mitchell Johnson LHB, LFM
Michael Kasprowicz RMF, RHB
Simon Katich LHB, SLC

Justin Langer LHB, RM
Brett Lee RHB, RF
Stuart MacGill RHB, LB
Damien Martyn RHB, RM
Glenn McGrath RHB, RF
Ricky Ponting (c) RHB, RM /OB
Andrew Symonds RHB, RM / OB
Shaun Tait RMF, RHB
Shane Warne RHB, LB
Shane Watson RHB, RMF
McGrath is Fast Medium, definitely not Fast! And I'm pretty sure Shaun Tait is Fast

aus5892 said:
McGrath is Fast Medium, definitely not Fast! And I'm pretty sure Shaun Tait is Fast

I got that off the cricket Australia site but you might be right

I would search the forums because this type of question has been fielded in the past. Also there are editors available in the download section to help with editing the roster files etc.

Chris Read into the England team as the 1st choice keeper and shaun udal out as he has no chance of playing for england again.

remove Moin Khan as second keeper choice as he has left because Younis Khan is second choice keeper after Kamy. And Farhat is in the strating 11.

I agree with the first comment but the numbers next to the players are for counting purposes and are not to signify any place in the team

If you said that to me then I'd say he is in starting 11 mate.

Does this site post up updated stats for players, e.g. Panesar, and if not could someone tell me where I can find some.

manee said:
I agree with the first comment but the numbers next to the players are for counting purposes and are not to signify any place in the team

Sorry, typo...I thought this was the squads and line ups thread in the TCP forum for some reason.

I know this would be a massive task. But is there any chance whatsoever of having correct faces assigned to most of the players in the roster as part of it.

If so, I would be happy to cancel my AI patch project and gather the best faces of the players in the roster.

Hey BF do you need any help with the roster? for exmaple I could do a few teams and just send you the team files to import using PEV3. I would need bat info though probably.

Users who are viewing this thread