Total Roster Update Project (Community Help Appreciated)

Want full initials in the roster (e.g. S.R.Tendulkar c&b M.P.Vaughan)? ;)

• Total voters
Yes but ODI ratings are not what I'm after as I don't think it's the best measure of players' skills. I'm after the test match numbers. I have the scoring rate numbers for every other player in Test Cricket - Tendulkar is the only one who is unaccounted for. Why?

OK, I finaly got the number. I had to find out all the balls he faced in each of his 198 innings and add them together myself. :crying

The answer is 18689 if anyone's interested. :p

Latest Rosters Required

Could anyone interested make(or has made) a set of latest rosters with the latest set of International players and lineup's.If yes please inform here as we are planning on making an update for Cricket 2005.

Otherwise anyone interested in putting their hands up for this task are also most welcome to do so.It is reccommended that the roster should be an update on the earlier Planetcricket roster released along with the Unique Face Patch(i.e that roster should be used as a base to update the International squads).Awaiting your responses.

sid_19840 said:
Could anyone interested make(or has made) a set of latest rosters with the latest set of International players and lineup's.If yes please inform here as we are planning on making an update for Cricket 2005.

Otherwise anyone interested in putting their hands up for this task are also most welcome to do so.It is reccommended that the roster should be an update on the earlier Planetcricket roster released along with the Unique Face Patch(i.e that roster should be used as a base to update the International squads).Awaiting your responses.

What kind of updates you are planning?

I've updated the rosters (with a few players that had to be created), but how would you want me to share it with you? Do you want me to link here the file (planetcricketv1s.ros) or list the squads, or how?

Time to bump this thread as it's been six months since we last touched it and we need correct information for the Planet Cricket roster v2 which will be released with the Planet Cricket 4GB batpack v2 (containing more than 100 bats :D). I'll start editing the squads again in due course so don't be a genius and point out the mistakes just yet. I'll post questions when I need help in making decisions on who to include and who to exclude.

If anyone has been creating players in their rosters it would be really helpful if they could post a list of the players they have added (that were obviously missing from the first roster we released). Cheers. :cheers

Crux said:
I've updated the rosters (with a few players that had to be created), but how would you want me to share it with you? Do you want me to link here the file (planetcricketv1s.ros) or list the squads, or how?

If youve uploaded it somewhere or its in the Downloads Center,link it to me and I'll check it and make any modifications if required.

For more info on why this is being done,check this post.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=423163&postcount=109

gaurav_indian has created Malinga Bandara Here
It is in .plr format use player editor 3 to import it in your roster.
So any other member who has created any new player in your roster can make a list of them and then upload the .plr files by making a .zip file of all the new .plr files you have.

Burma's Finest said:
Time to bump this thread as it's been six months since we last touched it and we need correct information for the Planet Cricket roster v2 which will be released with the Planet Cricket 4GB batpack v2 (containing more than 100 bats :D). I'll start editing the squads again in due course so don't be a genius and point out the mistakes just yet. I'll post questions when I need help in making decisions on who to include and who to exclude.

If anyone has been creating players in their rosters it would be really helpful if they could post a list of the players they have added (that were obviously missing from the first roster we released). Cheers. :cheers

New roster and batpack? SWEET!!!!!!

Last edited:
Heres the 20 NZ contracted players.

Andre Adams,
Nathan Astle,
Shane Bond,
Stephen Fleming,
James Franklin,
Peter Fulton,
Jamie How, opening batsmen, parttime offbreaks bowling, good fielder
Hamish Marshall,
Chris Martin,
Michael Mason, - right arm medium/fast accurate pace bowler, small outswing, tailend batsman, mid off/on fielder
Brendon McCullum,
Kyle Mills,
Jacob Oram,
Michael Papps, - opener, wicket keeper/slip/silly area.
Jeetan Patel,
Mathew Sinclair,
Scott Styris,
Ross Taylor, - right handed number 3or4 batsmen, reasonably aggressive, bowls some part time offbreaks, good fielder fielder
Daniel Vettori,
Lou Vincent

if you need info on anyone else, just let me know.

Last edited:
Thats great BF!! cant wait till its release. itottev is batpack no mappack :p

Isn't Pathan regarded all rounder these days. Ten Sports shows the picture of both bat and ball before his name.

Burma's Finest said:
If anyone has been creating players in their rosters it would be really helpful if they could post a list of the players they have added (that were obviously missing from the first roster we released).

Had some of these roster updates ready. Did some ingame for meself, had some in mind. Here you go...the list of players I reckon need to be created (some of them might exist in the game, pardon me for my ignorance):

INDIA
Ramesh Powar (Off Spin)
Munaf Patel (not too sure if he was part of the first roster)
Maybe just like Warney, we could make VVS Laxman just a test player ingame as well (just a thought because India hardly play him in the shorter version, and don?t blast me for it)

SRI LANKA
Nuwan Kulasekara (RFM, RHB)
Malinga Bandara (Leg Break)
Ruchira Perera (RFM)
Chamara Silva
C Kapugedera (RHB)

PAKISTAN
Zulqarnain Haider (Wicketkeeper)
Shahid Nazir (RFM)
Mohammed Asif (RFM)

ZIMBABWE
C Chibhabha (AR)
Sean Williams (RHB, Slow Left Arm)
Terry Duffin (Captain, LHB, RM)
Keith Dabengwa (AR)
Piet Rinke (Opener, LHB)
Gregory Strydom (RHB, RM)
E Rainsford (RFM)
Keegan Meth (RHM, RM)
T Mupariwa (RM)
Ryan Higgins (Leg Break)

WEST INDIES
S Chattergoon (Opener, LHB)
Dwayne Smith (not too sure if he was part of the first roster)
Jerome Taylor (RFM)

ENGLAND
These lads obviously exist in the game, need to just be drafted into the squad of twenty, and perhaps we can work on their attributes a little:
Alex Loudon
J Dalrymple
G Chapple
Ed Joyce
Sajid Mahmood
Tim Bresnan
Alastair Cook

AUSTRALIA
Mitchell G Johnson
BR Dorey
Dan G Cullen (not too sure if he exists in the roster)
Maybe just like Warney, we could make Matt Hayden just a test player ingame as well (just a thought because the Aussies hardly play him in the shorter version anymore, don?t blast me for it)

NEW ZEALAND
Jamie How (RHB)
Ross Taylor (RHB, Off Spin)
M Mason (not too sure if he exists in the roster)

SOUTH AFRICA
Thandi Tshabalala
R Telemachus
Johannes van der Wath

Some of them might exist in the game, pardon me for my ignorance. And also for a pretty long post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread