Total Roster Update Project (Community Help Appreciated)

Want full initials in the roster (e.g. S.R.Tendulkar c&b M.P.Vaughan)? ;)

• Total voters
jk16_4 said:
cool, go ahead but make sure to use the batpack compatible roster this time ! :mad :D

lol,ok.will do,just let me know what bat number shd go to any new player that may be created.I hope BF help's out in the project,his systematic updates really helped last time out and I hope to repay him back with a really good update on my part,however I need some help on the things ive mentioned in my previous post.

sid_19840 said:
lol,ok.will do,just let me know what bat number shd go to any new player that may be created.I hope BF help's out in the project,his systematic updates really helped last time out and I hope to repay him back with a really good update on my part,however I need some help on the things ive mentioned in my previous post.

what kind of help do you need ?
well, i guess you wont be adding any new players then.

jk16_4 said:
what kind of help do you need ?
/QUOTE]

1)Firstly I need to know what squad changes need to be made frm the prev version.(all squads are according to the one's posted by BF in post 1).

2)If any stats of a player(s) needs changing frm current version(eg-AB DeVilliers)

3)If any face needs changing(we can easily change Asian player's faces to make them look more decent).

4)If any of the player need a height change.

These are the things that I want help with and Im hoping that BF and co will help me out on this.Perhaps you could put differnt colours to specify which aspect needs changing.Thanks in advance to all willing to help.

ok, but i think we should make this roster as perfect as possible instead of releasing updates every now and then !

and about the heights, i would be glad if i could see the short tendulkar facing the tall mcgrath ;)

jk16_4 said:
ok, but i think we should make this roster as perfect as possible instead of releasing updates every now and then !

As I said earlier this was one of the negative feedback I received for the previous version and I intend to correct it this time,I will certainly be posting updates regularly though.

jk16_4 said:
and about the heights, i would be glad if i could see the short tendulkar facing the tall mcgrath ;)

Thanks to Ajit it will be possible,but as this cannot be controlled with the ingame editor,Im not sure what values control exactly what,so it needs a little more tweaking which Ill try to do in the meantime,so far Im only aware of the values Ajit has posted.

Wildwil said:
Justin Ontong should not be in the SA team Johan Botha a young brilliant off spinner should be there.
It seems that both Ontong and Botha played in the ODI victory over India. So, who should drop out of the squad? Bacher presumably, yes?

I'm working on an updated roster with more reasonable ratings for the players but I have come up against one problem. For every player in the world, it is possible to find out what either their batting strike-rate is or how many balls they have faced in Test Match cricket. Sachin Tendulkar is the only player who does not seem to register in these areas for some reason. I need these numbers to help set the top end of the batting ratings so I'd be grateful if anyone can find or point me towards these statistics. And please, no jokers suggesting CricInfo. :cheers

Code:
Name: Dhoni, Mahendra S  (India)                 
Right Handed Batsman                                     
Born:   07/07/1981 	
Matches:   30 (2004-)   	  	
Batting 	                 	                  	
Innings:                 27  	  	        	
Not Outs:                 7  		
Aggregate:              914  	
Average:              45.70  	
Highest Score:          183* 	
50s:                      3  		
100s:                     2  	  	
Ducks:                    2  
Opened Batting:           1	
[B]Scoring Rate:        103.63[/B]
BF are you talking about the Scoring Rate. Then it can be found Here

how do you post the squads like that burma? id like to know for the cricsim leagues, it makes everything so neat!

rickyp said:
how do you post the squads like that burma? id like to know for the cricsim leagues, it makes everything so neat!
I create the tables in Microsoft Word and then paste them in here and use the CODE tags.
saurabh2185 said:
BF are you talking about the Scoring Rate. Then it can be found Here
Unfortunately not. This is the mystery that I have been talking about:

Attachments

• tendulkar.jpg
    tendulkar.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 52
BF this is not a mystery, you are viewing SR Tendulkar's Test Profile.
And to my knowledge no one bother Test's Scoring Rate therefore N/A.
I have attached a ODI Profile of him and Scoring Rate is clearly mentioned.

Attachments

• Face_014.jpg
    Face_014.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 49

Users who are viewing this thread