Total Roster Update Project (Community Help Appreciated)

Want full initials in the roster (e.g. S.R.Tendulkar c&b M.P.Vaughan)? ;)

• Total voters
Burma's Finest said:
Nope. Your high scores and any other stats will be erased. Sorry.
All my stats still exists, I think it is the profile which controls them. I may be wrong there.

For the English County Season roster update, I think it would be better waiting until the start of next season gets underway, as their are likely to be a lot of changes in team personnel in the next couple of months so doing an update now would mean having to keep going back and changing it in the coming months.

Up to you though, but others may want one now and if thats the case then by all means release one as im sure it would make it a lot better!

Your point is a fair one, of course. However, I think it will be a useful resource to have one completely consolidated 'Planet Cricket' roster with updated International teams, English Counties, and Australian States. That way, making changes in the future should be much more straightforward rather than having only bits and pieces that are accurate and dispersed across a number of different rosters. If nothing elsee, at least all of the players will use their correct bats. :p

About the compatiblity with the batpack issue,nothing to worry about,Im sorry BF will make his 4gb batpack compatible with the roster,so its just a temporary issue.

Just so everyone knows you can update your roster for your own team in My Cricket>Roster Management>Edit Teams and then click a player you want gone and click replace, then replace him with any guy from your country. But this is a good idea to do the whole roster.

aus5892 said:
Just so everyone knows you can update your roster for your own team in My Cricket>Roster Management>Edit Teams and then click a player you want gone and click replace, then replace him with any guy from your country. But this is a good idea to do the whole roster.

not only that,but this one has edited abilities of the default player's like pathan and also edited lineups.

aus5892 said:
Am I correct in saying that when you want to replace someone in that way, you can only replace him with a guy of the same nationality?

Briggsey said:
Am I correct in saying that when you want to replace someone in that way, you can only replace him with a guy of the same nationality?

Yes,thats correct.

As most people should know, i have started india's international season in the stories thread. I was wondering, i have myself created players like Sreesanth who are in my team at the moment. If i download this roster, will my saved game line-up change??

thanks

Cricketman93 said:
As most people should know, i have started india's international season in the stories thread. I was wondering, i have myself created players like Sreesanth who are in my team at the moment. If i download this roster, will my saved game line-up change??

thanks

No your saved game lineup will not change(as far as I know)

Justin Ontong should not be in the SA team Johan Botha a young brilliant off spinner should be there.

ok,thanks to some important info from Ajit we can now easily edit player values to exactly,previously it was a very tedious job and time consuming,but now we can simply transfer the player to the created player's area and edit him easily from there.This way those who want to edit these player's in future can also do so easily.

Also once again thanks to Ajit we can edit the height of player's.

So if member's want me to continue my roster update,please post in a list of things which needs updation frm the current version,as well as the height changes we can make to the game.Also we can now edit the face's pretty comfortably.So I request the member's involved in the project to please step forward and help me.This time I promise you all a not so hurried effort and Ill just post in beta updates in between to let me know of my progress.

Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread