Total Roster Update Project (Community Help Appreciated)

Want full initials in the roster (e.g. S.R.Tendulkar c&b M.P.Vaughan)? ;)

• Total voters
Cricketman93 said:
Amit has made a roster, and i find a resembelence to yours. What is the difference?

I havent seen that roster,but does it have edited player abilities,lineups and newly created players?

Cricketman93 said:
Amit has made a roster, and i find a resembelence to yours. What is the difference?
Yeah he did. But he has vanished! His roster was also far from complete. We're doing a total update from scratch. And how can you find this roster similar? It hasn't even been released!! Sid is making the new players and adjusting the ratings as we go along.

ajay2k5 said:
Well 3 players come to mind, but one is not a spinner.

J.Hopes (Not a spinner)
D.Cullen
C.White
i dont rate cam white, his just copied warney, beau casson, le loux, haurtwiz, cullen and some part timers are defintly the best in domestic comp.

Burma's Finest said:
Yeah he did. But he has vanished! His roster was also far from complete. We're doing a total update from scratch. And how can you find this roster similar? It hasn't even been released!! Sid is making the new players and adjusting the ratings as we go along.

He has made alot of players that you have....but i will download your roster!

sid_19840 said:
Finally here is the Zimbabwe squad.

Zimbabwe squad
---------------
Tatenda Taibu (capt)
Andy Blignaut
Elton Chigumbura
Graeme Cremer
Dion Ebrahim
Gavin Ewing
Doug Hondo
Hamilton Masakadza
Stuart Matsikenyeri
Tinashe Panyangara
Edward Rainsford
Barney Rogers
Vusi Sibanda
Brendan Taylor
Prosper Utseya
Mark Vermeulen
Christopher Mpofu
Tawanda Mupariwa
Alester Maregwede
Sean Williams
Hey Sid, I have added the Zimbabwe squad to page 1. It's quite different from yours. There are lots of players that need creating. Given the racial diversity of the team, make sure you check their pictures on CricInfo. We don't want to get them wrong after all. :p

Some great work by you guys here! Just wondering if after the international updates will you be moving on to the domestic teams?

@Sid: I've added Bangladesh to page 1. Quite a lot of work for you to do on that one I'm afraid. Many players to create.

@Briggsey: I believe that JK is working on the County rosters (and bat assignment :p). That just leaves the Australian State teams. Any volunteers? Hopefully we'll be able to tie them all together and have one complete Planet Cricket roster update. :happy

Thanks BF Ill make that that I properly update both the Bangladesh and Zimbabwe squads by today and release the patch tommorow.

I hope that all me hard work and that of BF as well will be paid off.Thanks again to all those who helped contribute in this patch and I hope that we can keep updating our rosters in the future as well.Cheers

jk16_4 said:
sid, no hurries and no worries ! dont release it until and unless its PERFECT !

I have already settled the 8 international teams,and also configured the teams for Zim and Bang,so basically all that remains is a couple of players to be made and a final testing of the squads.I see no reason not to release my patch,and anyway its not as if ill stop making rosters after that,I can always improve and update on them.Most importantly I will be slightly busy starting the 1st of the next month,so I want to complete this and release it by the 31st,i.e tommorow,and dont worry Im sure that the patch will be atleast satisfactory to you if not a good one.Cheers.

The first version of the roster has been released,check the roster thread for the details and the attachment.

Once again I thank everyone who contributed in this thread,most importantly BF,I hope I can pay your help back sometime.Cheers.

Sid, BF, anyone else who knows alot of this stuff....I have a question:
Will roster's "overlap"?
What i mean is, i have just hit my highest ever score with Virender Sehwag. (423*). Now, if i download your roster, will that be erased? Or, will i get the new players and still be able to keep my updated stats?

Users who are viewing this thread