Online Cricket Games Owned
is there anyway in which u can put less teams than the limit

and is there a way 2 add extra matches

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Deboooo said:
is there anyway in which u can put less teams than the limit

and is there a way 2 add extra matches

I answered that question a couple of pages back.
Yes I can do it but the problem is the fixtures. I'll try and build in a way of adding and removing fixtures eventually.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
vinuatlast said:
collin .. i tried making a subcontinent tour using england as a user team...and i saved the tournament....later i used your t...editor to change England to india ..so that I can play as india and do a subcontinent tour....i changed every aspect of the fixtures ...again than i loaded my tournament the fixtures showed exactly ..but after playing the first testmatch against bangladesh the game crashed ....

I'm having big probs with this one. Not only can I not sort the problem but it seems to extend to the other tours too. I'm trying to work out exactly when it happens etc but realistically I won't be able to get into this properly for another week.

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
u now that ur making another tournement editor with th actual will u able 2 make a brand new seperate tournement

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Deboooo said:
u now that ur making another tournement editor with th actual will u able 2 make a brand new seperate tournement

All it's possible to do is edit existing tournaments although obviously there's no reason we can't make do some largish changes.
Which tournament in particular were you thinking of?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
vinuatlast said:
collin .. i tried making a subcontinent tour using england as a user team...and i saved the tournament....later i used your t...editor to change England to india ..so that I can play as india and do a subcontinent tour....i changed every aspect of the fixtures ...again than i loaded my tournament the fixtures showed exactly ..but after playing the first testmatch against bangladesh the game crashed ....

It's taken me a long time and a lot of recoding but I've fixed this! :)
Post #1 now has the latest version which should allow for tours to be edited without crashing.

As a special bonus here is a subcontinent tour as India. It includes Test Series against Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and the World Test XI, and ODI tournaments with Zimbabwe/Australia/Pakistan and Sri Lanka/World One Day XI.

Attachments

• SubCont.zip
    128.5 KB · Views: 39

vinuatlast

Club Captain
Gee Collin...u r marvellous buddy ...i knew u wont let me down ...... :clap :clap :clap ..reps 4 u .....infact to give reps 4 u i had to distribute.. a few neg reps to some of the other guys, whom i hate badly..lol......thanx for that too...

:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've uploaded in post #1 what will probably be the final beta. ODI circuit has been added but, more significantly, I've coded it so you can remove teams and fixtures by using "None".
Currently it will upset the date if you change a fixture with a "none" in it (which will currently be skipped) to a actual match but it shouldn'd make any difference to how it runs (just change the date manually afterwards!)
Anyhow I haven't tried it but it ought to now be easy enough to set the minnow nations to "None" in the world cup and have one with just 10 teams :)
Any bugs please report here so I can fix them before releasing v1.0.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
fulham7@hotmail said:
Can someone make a World X1 Tour please im lazy and i cant do it very well.

Tour of where? The procedure is very simple:
1. Start the game and choose the tournament you want
2. Save it and quit
3. Start the tournament editor, replace the userteam with World XI then save

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Barmyarmy is it like possible to start one from scratch? Or do you have to like create a game save it and edit it with the excellent program you made!

Anyway great work reps 4 u

Users who are viewing this thread