Tournament Editor Beta

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
gaurav_indian said:
I don't think logos can effect this superb editor.It's totally hard work.Good thing is that we can have many options to play in Cricket 2005 now! :)

I take it you're no longer having fixture problems then?

gaurav_indian

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
barmyarmy said:
I take it you're no longer having fixture problems then?
I haven't tried that.I was expressing my views about Tournament Editor and will let you know about that fixtures problem soon.And btw I want to ask u is there any way through which we can play the world cup with 10 teams only.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I've managed to reduce the teams to 10 but I don't know if I can reduce the number of fixtures without upsetting the super sixes fixrures. I'll give it a go...

wifler

Club Cricketer
Hey Colin great work! Just a quick question I assume that if you edit a tour, however many fixtures there are in that tour by default is the amount you can play with yeah? Does that mean it wont be possible to add fixtures or take them away in tours?

nZ_cricketer

School Cricketer
series namer!!?

hey cuz jus wonderin if ya can name the series like i wanna make chappel hadlle trphy and stuff, later can we import import trophys cuz? like the chappel hadlee trphy and stuff? thanks alot bro great stuff!!

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
nZ_cricketer said:
hey cuz jus wonderin if ya can name the series like i wanna make chappel hadlle trphy and stuff, later can we import import trophys cuz? like the chappel hadlee trphy and stuff? thanks alot bro great stuff!!

Yes, but it's controlled by the rsg files and not the tmt.

vinuatlast

Club Captain
collin .. i tried making a subcontinent tour using england as a user team...and i saved the tournament....later i used your t...editor to change England to india ..so that I can play as india and do a subcontinent tour....i changed every aspect of the fixtures ...again than i loaded my tournament the fixtures showed exactly ..but after playing the first testmatch against bangladesh the game crashed ....

Attachments

• IndSub.tmt.zip
    127.8 KB · Views: 16

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
nZ_cricketer said:
I actually hex edited the .exe file and changed the name of the series.

Attachments

• Cricket2005 1.JPG
    Cricket2005 1.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Cricket2005 2.JPG
    Cricket2005 2.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Cricket2005 3.JPG
    Cricket2005 3.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 74

Users who are viewing this thread