Tournament editor

R

ramboy

Hi man,
Thannks for ur editor,I don't hav the wc patch installed,will the tournament editor work?? :helpme:

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style=\'font-family:Impact\'>POST REMOVED BY ANDREW - PLEASE ONLY POST ONCE!!!</span>

A

Admin

Originally posted by ramboy@Oct 5 2003, 02:48 PM
Hi man,
Thannks for ur editor,I don't hav the wc patch installed,will the tournament editor work??? :helpme:
Yes, as long as you use the correct patched exe

I

iamfine

thanks SAM for making this wonderfull editor. Now I can play sharjah as a asian tournament. before i could not bring bangladesh in, but now i can bring and play it as a asian tournament. i wanna ask you people how can i rename the world series or sharjah tournament to asia cup or asian tournament. if any one interested then please tell me, if a got your replies then i am going to change world cup to asian championship with the teams of india, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh, usa, malaysia, thailand.

please tell me if some one interested and also tell me how to change tournament.

thanx.
:wub:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by iamfine@Oct 6 2003, 02:53 PM
i am going to change world cup to asian championship with the teams of india, pakistan, sri lanka, bangladesh, usa, malaysia, thailand.

Not sure how to change it, but since when has usa been in Asia?

A

Admin

By renaming, do you mean the names that appear in the menu screens ? Or do you want to do something else ?

D

DeSiThEoRy

Hi Sam,

I recently dowloaded this Editor and this is something great. Everything seems to be fine but everytime I open the Editor, the status stays at "waiting for Game". I don't know what wrong with it or i might be doing something wrong. Can you please help?

D

DeSiThEoRy

So after you enter in all the information, you just start the game. But in a previous post it said that the box should say "Correct exe". Minr just stays at waiting for game. I already tried starting the game but it doesn't work. Do you have this editor and does it work right for you?

D

DeSiThEoRy

I already dowloaded it from EA site www.easports.com.au and istalled it several times but still nothing changes. I have tried everything possible but nothing works. I tried dowloading the patch Bharat 88 told to dowload but there is an error of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread