Tournament editor

D

DeSiThEoRy

I already dowloaded it from EA site www.easports.com.au and istalled it several times but still nothing changes. I have tried everything possible but nothing works. I tried dowloading the patch Bharat 88 told to dowload but there is an error of some sort.

A

Admin

The exe from EA is the incorrect size. You need the ~700KB exe which Bharat has posted.

I tried dowloading the patch Bharat 88 told to dowload but there is an error of some sort.

Please be more specific.

D

DeSiThEoRy

C:\easports\patches\cricket2002.rar: Unknown Method in Cricket2002.exe
C:\easports\patches\cricket2002.rar: No Files To Extract
Cannot Excecute.

Thas the message it sends when i double click the file.

A

Admin

The file has not been downloaded properly.

Look at the first post in this thread.

I've added a link to the exe file required.

R

Rock

i want to download the final version of tournament editor. can anyone give me the direct link here please. i went on to the sam's site but the link is not working as i tried several times. please give me a direct link here....

M

maxpayne_a

I'm finding it a bit confusing. An easier to follow and more comprehensive 'readme' would be good. What do we do once we've "locked in" all of the team/stadium fixture numbers? Do we just load the game and go straight to 'tournaments' and whatever particular tournament we've made/edited? Or are we supposed to have the game running and be in the 'team selection' screen in whatever particular tournament we want and then open the tournament editor and then lock the team/stadium fixtures in and go back to the game?
Please make a new 'readme'!
Otherwise, I'm stoked that someone finally made this editor! Can't wait to get to use it...Then it's ING Cup time!

Shanefos

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It will change the tournament you have open to whatever teams/fixtures you want. This can be done at either the team selection screen or in the tournament. Your can set up a tournament and then save the teams and open it in another exe. Thus you can make the ING fixtures in the edited exe and then play them using the Aussie domestic exe. The only thing that won't carry over is number of overs.
You can also change a team/stadium at any time in a tournament so say you've got to the final and you'd rather play someone else - Bingo.
Hope this helps, this has all been discovered by messing around whoch I always find is the best way to learn things.

M

maxpayne_a

Your can set up a tournament and then save the teams and open it in another exe. Thus you can make the ING fixtures in the edited exe and then play them using the Aussie domestic exe.
So, can we make a tournament with the AT teams in the standard C2K2 (replacing the default teams) using this editor?

For example: if I start a standard World Series with, say, 6 teams (any 6, none in particular, just random selections). Then I open the editor, yes?

If this is so, does the information from the selected tournament (ie the stadium & team "fixture codes") go automatically into the editor, or do we need to do it all from scratch?

Hope this helps, this has all been discovered by messing around whoch I always find is the best way to learn things.
(I realise I should be trying these things myself, but I like to have a vague idea of what I'm doing before I do it.)

Okay, so once I've entered/locked all the right stadium & team "fixture codes" in, do I just go straight back into the game and "poof!", my randomly selected World Series is now a six-team tournament with (for example) the AT teams? Or do I close the editor first and then go back to the game? Basically, does the editor run alongside the game or independently from it?

If Sam or Admin (or anyone) could help out with an exact 'readme', that'd be great.

(Oh, and thanks for the advice, Colin.)

Shanefos

merk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sam is great modder but 1 problem with him is lack of documentation or info on how to use.

anyway great work sam with all these nice tools :thumbs:

D

DeSiThEoRy

Hi Admin,

I tried downloading your link for the cricket.exe patch but unfortunately, the same messege came up as i wrote before. What exactly were you saying when you said I didn't downlaod in correctly? What the right way to dowload it? Can you please help.

[I have noticed something. Every time I download a patch with the file extension [.rar], it always gives me the same messege. Maybe its something I'm doing wrong or my computer needs to download something for them to work correctly. May be thats the case.]

A

Admin

The links works perfectly so thats not the problem.

Try disabling any download accelerator/manager software you are using for the download.

More importantly goto winrar.com and download the latest version of winrar . Dont use winAce or anything else.

R

rohitfugre

Originally posted by azhar@Nov 12 2003, 05:03 AM
sam is great modder but 1 problem with him is lack of documentation or info on how to use.

anyway great work sam with all these nice tools?? :thumbs:
i cant download the editor from the sam's section on this site.....i also disabled the download manager....plz help!!!!

M

mjmale

Sam what's going on? I can't download the tornament editior because i cann't get into gameplanet. So can u give me a quick link in the forum to download it. Also when i downloaded rahuls' team updates. The commentary is wrong for the players. Can someone plz help me :(

Users who are viewing this thread