Training Thread

Have you seen my bowling lol? He is now my second best bowler (which shows how much I rely on my batsmen :() plus I have a spare net for a few seasons which I'm wasting on Manders when he already has a few too many as it is!

If you have nets free you would be better off getting a comp/resp 17 yp next season and putting nets on him. I got 2 young bowling yp a few seasons back and now I'm reaping the benefits :)

If you single net a resp/med for 3 seasons you'll end up with a remarkable\strong player, once the nets free up add a stamina and fielding. Far better option than having a guy with severely over inflated secondaries over primaries which with the primary so low, won't help boost it all that much.

If you single net a resp/med for 3 seasons you'll end up with a remarkable\strong player, once the nets free up add a stamina and fielding. Far better option than having a guy with severely over inflated secondaries over primaries which with the primary so low, won't help boost it all that much.

All I want to do is get the primary to superb/quality.

Anyway, great pop for Ingham :)

7.Darren Ingham - 19 yo, BT Rating=48,828
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and moderate fitness.

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: proficient
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: quality
Fielding: feeble

Morne has also decided to get in on the action ;)

26.Nick Morne - 17 yo, BT Rating=8,221
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has strong batting form, strong bowling form and sublime fitness.

Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: respectable Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: woeful

He'll only hit superb when he's 23 or 24, by then he'll have nearly phenomenal consistency, wages are going to kill you.

Barber pops to superb stamina. I will keep giving him 1 bowling and fielding net until bowling and consistency are both remarkable. He has been disappointing in OD games, but that could be because Batstats rates my OD league the strongest in England:eek:

John Barber (2432856)

John is a LH Batsman and LM Bowler. He is a steady player with strong leadership skills and mediocre experience.

Plays For: Mooroopna
Nationality: New Zealand
Battrick Rating: 44,117
Wages: ?4,505 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: feeble
Bowling: quality Consistency: superb
Fielding: superb

I've got an 18yo strong spinner, if he doesn't pop before he turns 19, should I bother continuing training him? Hoping I can get a 17yo, and give him the nets.

Brian Myirha - 18 yo, BT Rating=25,755
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is a cautious player with competent leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has feeble batting form, strong bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: strong
Bowling: worthless Consistency: respectable
Fielding: respectable

Decent week, my original batch of trainees are starting to finish up :)

1.Hamish Conner - 22 yo, BT Rating=91,212
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a defensive player with respectable leadership skills and proficient experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: remarkable Concentration: sensational
Bowling: exceptional Consistency: superb
Fielding: respectable
Batting done, now to teach him how to land consecutive balls in vaguely the same area on the pitch and he'll be set

4.Martyn White - 22 yo, BT Rating=40,841
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is an attacking player with respectable leadership skills and remarkable experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: wonderful Concentration: remarkable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: woeful
finito!

2.Stuart Hickes - 22 yo, BT Rating=82,910
RH Batsman, RF Bowler. He is an attacking player with superb leadership skills and respectable experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: remarkable
Batting: wonderful Concentration: exquisite
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: competent
Fielding: feeble

6.Saleemuddin Baqir - 18 yo, BT Rating=22,277
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a cautious player with feeble leadership skills and worthless experience.
He currently has proficient batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: woeful
Batting: strong Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: superb Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: mediocre

Jakester1288 said:
I've got an 18yo strong spinner, if he doesn't pop before he turns 19, should I bother continuing training him? Hoping I can get a 17yo, and give him the nets.

Keep training him, it'd be a waste of nets not to. If you get a 17yo instead it's just adding another season before you've got a half decent player. Failing that at least sell him if you're not going to train him, he's worth more as a trainee than a squad player

Keep training him, it'd be a waste of nets not to. If you get a 17yo instead it's just adding another season before you've got a half decent player. Failing that at least sell him if you're not going to train him, he's worth more as a trainee than a squad player

Hmm. He's my best bowler at the moment, I think ima leave him on 1 bowling 1 fielding, then a stam occasionally, and sell him when the time is right.

Users who are viewing this thread