Training Thread

If he's your best bowler you might as well give him the nets he deserves, only drop his nets if you pull a really good player next season.

If he's your best bowler you might as well give him the nets he deserves, only drop his nets if you pull a really good player next season.

That's stupid. I've got 17yo better training options, plus I want to get 1 more pop outta Mulvaney, who currently holds down my no3 spot.

It's your team, if you want a bunch of generally okay players but no one to depend on then that's your loss and it's going to hurt you.

Can't you listen to anyone's advice here?

It's your team, if you want a bunch of generally okay players but no one to depend on then that's your loss and it's going to hurt you.

Can't you listen to anyone's advice here?

Yes, I can, but I have 17yo's that I just thought might be better training options. I've gone back to training him anyway. A bowling and a stam, trying to work out where I can fit in a fielding, to get his secondaries up a bit.

2 good pops and a few experience pops

7.Darren Ingham - 19 yo, BT Rating=50,426
RH Batsman, RH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with woeful leadership skills and woeful experience.
He currently has superb batting form, strong bowling form and fair fitness.

Stamina: proficient Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: superb Concentration: strong
Bowling: remarkable Consistency: quality
Fielding: feeble

Looks like I was right on training Stamp :p A pop on his first session ;)

8.Ian Stamp - 21 yo, BT Rating=49,565
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a steady player with respectable leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has superb batting form, respectable bowling form and lively fitness.

Stamina: superb* Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: competent
Bowling: strong Consistency: exceptional
Fielding: proficient

Christian Akrivelli - 19 yo, BT Rating=34,848
RH Batsman, RM Bowler. He is a destructive player with worthless leadership skills and feeble experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and invigorated fitness.

Stamina: strong Wicket Keeping: superb
Batting: proficient Concentration: superb
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: respectable
Fielding: woeful

7.Anton Edgerley-harris - 23 yo, BT Rating=163,401 shortcut
RH Batsman, RFM Bowler. He is a defensive player with strong leadership skills and superb experience.
He currently has strong batting form, superb bowling form and energetic fitness.
Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: exceptional Concentration: miraculous
Bowling: sensational Consistency: sensational
Fielding: proficient

Harris' training finished now. The extra fitness will prove vital if I am to promote in FC and survive in OD. With Mcdermott's stamina net due to be dropped early next season My 5 man attack should be fine to play most matches. With a decent 6th choice.

Ollie_H said:
Code:
Zat Furlong (2730244)
Zat is a LH Batsman and LFM Bowler. He is a destructive player with abysmal leadership skills and worthless experience.

Stamina:	feeble	           Wicket Keeping:	worthless
Batting:	worthless	Concentration:	abysmal
Bowling:	respectable	Consistency:	mediocre
Fielding:	worthless

Zat Furlong (2730244)
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: worthless Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: respectable Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

Code:
Joseph Hluphizwe (2565526)
Joseph is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a destructive player with abysmal leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Stamina:	competent 	Wicket Keeping:	worthless
Batting:	strong	        Concentration:	competent
Bowling:	worthless	Consistency:	worthless
Fielding:	feeble

Joseph Hluphizwe (2565526)
Stamina: competent Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: strong Concentration: competent
Bowling: worthless Consistency: worthless
Fielding: feeble

Code:
Justin Schulman (2563371)
Justin is a RH Batsman and RFM Bowler. He is a destructive player with strong leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Stamina:	respectable	Wicket Keeping:	worthless
Batting:	woeful	             Concentration:	feeble
Bowling:	strong 	             Consistency:	mediocre
Fielding:	respectable

Justin Schulman (2563371)
Stamina: respectable Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: woeful Concentration: feeble
Bowling: strong Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: respectable

Code:
Dayanand Vivekanand (2575253)
Dayanand is a RH Batsman and RH Spin Bowler. He is a steady player with mediocre leadership skills and woeful experience.

Stamina:	proficient	Wicket Keeping:	worthless
Batting:	strong	     Concentration:	mediocre
Bowling:	worthless	  Consistency:	mediocre
Fielding:	competent

Dayanand Vivekanand (2575253)
Batting: strong Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: worthless Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: competent

The one's in quotes is where they stood on the 19th of December, and then the normal nes are after this weekes training update. So only 2 pops for Furlong since then, I'm really hoping that with over these next two training sessions untill the games start again that one of Jojo or Vivy will get a nice primary pop to Superb. Would be nice to see Furlong pop to prof as well. But of course with the new season comes the birthdays, so Vivy, Schulman and Huplo will be 19 and Furlong will be 18. Need some long term plans for them.

Think Vivy is in a pretty good position for my standards, would like to see his concentration pop to resp but he is only on 2xbat and 1xfielding.

Who would you say is the better player, Vivy or Jojo Huplo? I would say Vivy knicks it on fielding.

Willy Bates - 18 yo, BT Rating=22,405

He is a cautious player with mediocre leadership skills and woeful experience.

Batting: quality Concentration: respectable
Bowling: worthless Consistency: competent
Fielding: competent

Quality Batting pop for Bates. 1 Batting net and 1 Fielding net for him next season. Concentration needs improving.

John Barber - 19 yo, BT Rating=44,834
LH Batsman, LM Bowler. He is a steady player with strong leadership skills and mediocre experience.

Batting: abysmal Concentration: feeble
Bowling: quality Consistency: quality
Fielding: quality

Only 1 Bowling net for Barber next season, which should see both his bowling and consistency pop to Remarkable.

Malcolm Norton - 20 yo, BT Rating=116,792
LH Batsman, LFM Bowler. He is a cautious player with woeful leadership skills and competent experience.
He currently has superb batting form, superb bowling form and fresh fitness.
Batting: exquisite Concentration: masterful
Bowling: feeble Consistency: superb
Fielding: superb

Norton popped again a couple of weeks ago in batting and in Concentration last Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread