Transfer Thread

Pinnock has finally cut all ties with Planetcricket battrick teams, flogged him for 250k today. I'm so happy :p

Junior Mason (78255)

LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A defensive player with strong leadership skills and strong experience.

Plays For: Curzon Ashton
Nationality: West Indies
Battrick Rating: 977,690
Wages: ?398,656 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: exquisite
Batting: exceptional Concentration: elite
Bowling: feeble Consistency: elite
Fielding: exquisite

Deadline:
16/01/2008 17:14

Current Bid:
?315,394 by Sneaky Penguins

Junior Mason (78255)

LH Batsman, LM Bowler, superb batting form, superb bowling form, energetic
A defensive player with strong leadership skills and strong experience.

Plays For: Curzon Ashton
Nationality: West Indies
Battrick Rating: 977,690
Wages: ?398,656 p/w

Stamina: superb Wicket Keeping: exquisite
Batting: exceptional Concentration: elite
Bowling: feeble Consistency: elite
Fielding: exquisite

Deadline:
16/01/2008 17:14

Current Bid:
?315,394 by Sneaky Penguins

You have lost ur mind :eek: or its an easy way to get rid of this challenge :spy

doesnt get rid of the challenge as I wont be using him to improve my team... He would stay with me till the next finance update...

Bugger missed another bargain.

Similar thing happed to me too. I was after a player who was at 1.3 mil. When I checked before last 10 mins, he was around 1.4 mil. Then there was a bidding war.. and finally, I gave up. And player was sold for around 2.6 mil. :mad:

Similar thing happed to me too. I was after a player who was at 1.3 mil. When I checked before last 10 mins, he was around 1.4 mil. Then there was a bidding war.. and finally, I gave up. And player was sold for around 2.6 mil. :mad:

Yes, he was superb if i am correct ;)

Yes, he was superb if i am correct ;)

Yes :p You are still not taking your eyes off from TM... :D Even I saw rabbitoh rob bidding once on that player and then gave up. ;)

Yes :p You are still not taking your eyes off from TM... :D Even I saw rabbitoh rob bidding once on that player and then gave up. ;)

You didn't see me ??? I went till 1.7 :( then someone bided straight 2 :mad: and i left :crying

To clarify - this player has massive wages, and no one will buy him. Effine has volunteered to buy him, and then fire him once and for all, as he has nothing better to do with his cash. it won't count as breaking the challenge as it is a public service.

To clarify - this player has massive wages, and no one will buy him. Effine has volunteered to buy him, and then fire him once and for all, as he has nothing better to do with his cash. it won't count as breaking the challenge as it is a public service.

Loosing that amount of money is a foolish thing to do

ls tell me what to do with the current 770k I have... My academy doesnt need repair, I have already spent on ground expansion... Really cant find much use... Besides, I am going to get my money back in gate receipts...

Haha, I think he's currently playing and making a South African BT noob poor, who decided against the majority of SA sledging not to buy him. This is nuts lol.

So some other n00b is going to buy him? Aww :( We had a whole T20 charity "Send off" planned for Mason. His last game before 'Retiring'...

Ste - Keep your grubby paws off mason... Else I will rob you... I havent forgetten much abt the TM yet...

Users who are viewing this thread