FTP: Transfers

hmm, you may have overpayed a little. That experience is very good, same level as Mol, has good secondaries and a talent to boost his fielding. He is a finger spinner though so I would put a price on him at 80-100k as a decent price. But today's market is so overpriced atm. average 16 yo players (ordinary skills) are going for over 100k when they will never even make most players' senior team, so I find them worthless purchases. Make your purchases mid-late season and sell your players early in the season, that's what I have got from playing FTP for a long time.

Got him for 68k. Has some amazing talents added to his reasonable experience.

Liverpool Lightnings >> Clarence Bagot >> Details
Player Info
21 years old | 37,790 rating | $4,365 wage
Right hand batsman | Left arm Medium
Talents Gifted (Technique), Skilled (Power)
Nationality Bermuda
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience reasonable
Captaincy ordinary
Skills Summary
Batsman accomplished
Bowler ordinary
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder average
Skills
Batting accomplished Endurance reasonable
Bowling ordinary Technique expert
Keeping ordinary Power ordinary
Fielding average

Fielding is a bit of a worry though.

Decent purchase there.

I was bidding on a batsman who was reliable/spectacular and just 21 years old. His secondaries were average but he would have been a pretty good player in a few years (probably out/excep or out/wc). He sold for just 26k too...

I was eating dinner and forgot :p

----------

He had gifted (technique) as well.

I have this guy named Abjit Gala, who relatively has the lowest primaries among my bowlers (reliable,reliable 31k), but also has the best bowling stats from last season in almost every single department across both formats. Right now, I need to offload a bowler, so would it be right on me to place him on the market for his low primaries compared to overlooking his stats last season? Hes playing the pavilion cup match today - his first and probably the last match for the club. Suggestions please.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=468113

Stats shouldn't really influence your purchase or selling of a player. I tend to just ignore them

Sometimes a player's stats might have been inflated by playing in a lower league or against a lot of bots. Just focus on his skills.

Brought this player for 171k, I think he's a bit overpriced.
I got carried away by his experience which is reliable, quite good for his age.
What do you guys think?
Frederick Watts >> Details
Player Info

24 years old | 45,401 rating | $8,652 wage

Left hand batsman | Right arm Finger spin
Talents Doosra
Nationality South Africa South Africa
Form reasonable
Fatigue revived
Experience reliable
Captaincy dreadful
Skills Summary
Batsman outstanding
Bowler average
Keeper ordinary
Allrounder reasonable
Skills
Batting outstanding Endurance capable
Bowling ordinary Technique outstanding
Keeping ordinary Power reasonable
Fielding reasonable

Looks a pretty solid purchase to me. Only just overpriced - maybe 150k would've been a perfect sum.

That was the last minute rise of 19k because of Slazenger Sharks, I would've got him for 152k but meh................

I wouldn't quite say 150k, maybe 120k but at this time of the season, you'd be lucky to pay only that much.

Yeah, players are sold for really high prices at the start of the season, nevermind I'm still happy with him.

Users who are viewing this thread