Tri Nation Series (Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe)

NO NO NO!! just ONE change needed!! still 5 min to go! why did you guys close it!!!! :mad:

MacLovin added 10 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

took Mahmudullah because he is in great form! but he isnt playing so was gona take Masakaza or Matsikaniri, but too bad you guys closed it!!

Last edited:
Zimbabwe won the match against Bangladesh. That probably means that Zimbabwe will face Sri Lanka in the final.

Jayasuriya didn't play, because he plays for Sri Lanka, not for Zimbabwe or Bangladesh.

And I've got a big problem now. I thought Bangladesh would go to the final, so I included a few Bangladesh players and none of Zimbabwe.

Zimbabwe won the match against Bangladesh. That probably means that Zimbabwe will face Sri Lanka in the final.

Jayasuriya didn't play, because he plays for Sri Lanka, not for Zimbabwe or Bangladesh.

And I've got a big problem now. I thought Bangladesh would go to the final, so I included a few Bangladesh players and none of Zimbabwe.

Same here too :rolleyes: those fool has ruined my chance :mad:

I heard that he will not play for Srilanka in this series.

If Jayasuriya isn't playing, there is no reason why he is included in the squad.

I want compensation if hes not in squad. :p

Standings After 1st Match :mad

Bangladesh vs Zimbabwe

Cricinfo - 1st Match: Bangladesh v Zimbabwe at Dhaka (SBNS), Jan 10, 2009

1 pema.lhamo 455
2 Titans_Cricket 441
3 macho212 405

4 jimmy_chem 338
5 Tarzan 318
6 vaibhav mehta 312
7 superstars 304
8 vivekdarji 284
9 deerkick 246
10 MacLovin 243
11 NicksWorld 240
12 ali_ed2001 229
13 Abhas 229
14 akash00 223
15 WestIndian 217
16 ZexyZahid 209
17 sanjogmaiti 199
18 WORLD CHAMPIONS 197
19 y2j826 159
20 scion_sid 141
21 aussie1st 132
22 Adonis1976 0

:rtfl

Standings After 1st Match:mad

HAHAH that > :mad face cracked me up!!

yeah yeah all the Zim...you are over the moon now. with all Zim players but when SL comes to play you will see what happens! :mad

MacLovin added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later...

EDIT: wait the 1st player got full of BD players and the 2nd one got full of ZIM! and 3rd one got full of BD and ZIM...hahah! cant wait till the next match!

Users who are viewing this thread