Trials at modifying AC09

Here is the kit you made Adityacricketer

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 102
For the person who extracted the India/Lanka kits, can you please extract the Pakistan one.

I have seen that one alot and at least I'll understand where everything belongs.

The extracted India kit just looks like a Dark blue shirt with a logo.

Here is the Pakistan Kit

Attachments

• CRICKET2009.EXE_0x74192FB0.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x74192FB0.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 25
  • CRICKET2009.EXE_0x2ED9066E.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x2ED9066E.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 11
  • CRICKET2009.EXE_0x7448550B.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x7448550B.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 10
  • CRICKET2009.EXE_0x7B23904D.jpg
    CRICKET2009.EXE_0x7B23904D.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 17
Here is the Pakistan Kit

Arite see, I don't get it. Where are all the yellow lines and such? What about the 'Pakistan' or "PEPSI". It's just a dark green shirt!

Shouldn't the extracted kit look like the one in the game?

Plus, you can't even tell where the head is or anything which makes editing for a noob like me very difficult.

EDIT: Or is that just the test kit? Can you extract ODI/T20 kits?

Here is the kit you made Adityacricketer

Thanks for screenshot mate i will try to make this kit better it is not looking up to mark also i will make it much much better give me little bit time.:)

The trim lines should be darker aditya and i'll seng you a Sahara logo to use ;) and a nike if you need.

India test kit.

India tets kit much updated thanks to giggity for logos.:)I have done one more big breakthrough i was making india kit and thought why not i make plain kit template i have made two type of templates one with border one withour border enjoy.:)

Attachments

• INDIAKITAC09.jpg
    INDIAKITAC09.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 39
  • PLAINKITTEMPLATE.jpg
    PLAINKITTEMPLATE.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 17
  • PLAINKITTEMPLATEWITHBORDERS.jpg
    PLAINKITTEMPLATEWITHBORDERS.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Aussie VB Kit and NZ test kit. Can someone test both of my kits ASAP?

Attachments

• Aus Test Kit .jpg
    Aus Test Kit .jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 38
  • New Zealand Kit.jpg
    New Zealand Kit.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
good kit Kieron.....
just to inform you that you also have to make a desaturated copy (which goes under a different memory location)of the same to produce shining effects else you'll see traces of 3 mobile logo on the kit

Any suggestions on my would be great.:)

good kit Kieron.....
just to inform you that you also have to make a desaturated copy (which goes under a different memory location)of the same to produce shining effects else you'll see traces of 3 mobile logo on the kit
How do I do that?

open the kit in photoshop (or any other img editing software) and simply desaturate it and save it as a copy....in order to put it back to the game,you need to find the memory locations of both the kits (whites as well as desaturated ones) using texmod and then make a tpf file

shrenik added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Any suggestions on my would be great.:)

far better than the previous one...although the blue lines could have been a bit dark.....

Can you try to import both of my kits dude and send a screenshot if you have the game?

Same requiest by me.:sarcasmYou can find destraute option image-adjusment-destraute.:)

Users who are viewing this thread