Turning off the bowling reticle

singhy44

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can you please tell me how to incorporate this into edited field settings? I've spent ages doing fields, but now they've all gone :( any code which i can copy over or something?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I edited some bytes in the global.db file. You'll need to use a hex editor to compare an unedited global.db with the appropriate version from the ones I posted. The bytes that show up as different are the one you need to edit in your global.db file.

singhy44

Club Captain
Unfortunately I don't really get much of that :noway
Can you do me a favour, if I send you my global.db, can you please add the late pitch point to it? I would be most grateful.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I can do that. I'll need to know the version of the global.db file - unpatched, beta1 or beta 2.

singhy44

Club Captain
I can do that. I'll need to know the version of the global.db file - unpatched, beta1 or beta 2.

Thanks a lot. It's beta 2, doesn't seem to want to attach here. :( Should I upload to mediafire or something similar?
EDIT: Mediafired, PM sent :)
Thanks again.

Last edited:

kumail_619

School Cricketer
I must say I played my best match ever. The game has suddenly becoming very challenging indeed.

So here is what happened. I was chasing 159 against Lanka in a t20 match.
Initially I thought that it would be a walk in the park for me as I used to score over 300 in t20s :banana2. But I was so very wrong, just after the end of 3 overs, I was struggling at 15 for 3. I somehow managed to dig out the yorkers of Malinga, and reached in a position were I needed 38 in last 4 with 3 wickets left. Malinga came in 17th over and struck twice, and left me 36 runs from 3. Finally, with some luck and overthrows I reached 149, needing 10 from last over. :(

I thought of hitting a six first ball, but before I could do anything, I saw my middle stump pegged back. :doh

This was the best ever game I played on ashes 09. Thanks a lot :hpraise

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@AbBh: Given people like what you have offered thus far, are there any plans on making a more advanced mod with a few more features?

Something which allow us to have the reticule while bowling and minimum reticule while batting?

Cheers and thanks for all the time and effort you put into this game. Much appreciated. :)

kumail_619

School Cricketer
Well, in order to get the bowling reticle while I bowl, I extracted the original global.db file with the help of editor.

So whenever I bat I replace the original global.db with the global.db which hides the bowling reticle.

When I bowl, I replace the patched global.db with the original global.db file. So I get the bowling reticle when I bowl. :happy

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Given people like what you have offered thus far, are there any plans on making a more advanced mod with a few more features?

Something which allow us to have the reticule while bowling and minimum reticule while batting?
I did plan to make a better mod when I had free time but there was little feedback at the time I asked for it. I'll do something about it when I get the time.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I did plan to make a better mod when I had free time but there was little feedback at the time I asked for it. I'll do something about it when I get the time.

ohh.. the downside of being a silent follower I suppose. :(

Nevertheless, looking forward to an updated version of this. :)

Users who are viewing this thread