Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

Why does it need to be 10MB. Your base needn't be the original gob for the updated kits and AI but the updated kits gob instead. That will make the patch a normal size again.

Well....you will need this 10 mb patch coz i will release all my future updates on this patch only.

It means that for installing my future updates u'll need a gob file which has VERSION 4.0 installed on it.

Last edited:
Tutsi 2 questions, what do you use to open the downloads. and can you put a download up which is all the attachments in one, cos i can download 10 meg in about5 minutes

tutsi are you sure you cant just put them all on a gob?, i could do it using patch maker, are u still using it?

Originally posted by Jarryd
Tutsi 2 questions, what do you use to open the downloads. and can you put a download up which is all the attachments in one, cos i can download 10 meg in about5 minutes

i can't......why?

1. i don't have high uploading speed....these 12 parts took around 45 min.s to upload.

2. i dunno y but i can upload a file more than 1 mb in size. it gives me an error.

Originally posted by manojkumar_msTutsi I downloaded all your 12 attachments. But now tell me how do I install it? Are all those complete patches or still something are remaining?

use winrar to open the file.

i have split my patch into 12 files.

ONLY open the RAR file of the first part and then run the installer from the RAR file itself. it will gather all the info. from the remaining 11 files and install the patch. (YOU DO NOT NEED TO OPEN OR DO ANY THING IN THE REMAINING 11 FILES)

Tutsi, no offence, but I think that this will discourage a fair few people from using your patch- particularly dial up users. If someone has already downloaded the updated kits they're not going to want to get them again- can't u just get a clean gob file, install the kits and use that as the base for the rest of the patch?

Users who are viewing this thread