Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

well....for get the earlier post of mine.

the bottom line is.....there r 2 verisions of the latest patch.

1. the full 10mb patch which includes all the kits of the international teams, updates A.I of-course and other stuff.

2. this version is for those who have barmyarmy's kit update pre-installed on a gob. you just have to install this version on that gob.

3. well this is the traditional one which has to be installed on an original gob but will not update the kits and other stuff.(i have not uploaded this one on the forums)

Only had a brief play so far but what an awesome patch!! Playing against Australia on Hard I snicked four Glen McGrath deliveries to the wicket keeper whilst driving and had to build up batsmen confidence before I could get scoring. Will give a more detailed review soon.

This is great i've played 2 games already with the patch and everything is so realistic.

I got a couple of the cpu batsmen out with an inside edge onto the stumps.

One with a fast bowler and one with a spinner.

All in all it's a great patch and the best of all patches so far.

good work tutsi. My one day series is over but i will test it thoroughly on the test scene as i have a three match series to complete. More than likely i will be using the hard setting. I hope the shots havent been made to weak, as a well timed shot in my view should always travel to the boundry at speed. Has the sweep issue been fixed as it didnt worl in version 3.1?

As for the run outs, anything that reduces/eliminates the bug is fine by me :cool:

well just played ten overs in a one dayer (despite what i said above lol). I like what has been done to the big shot pull and big shot hook, more distance if you time it right rather than hieght, placement of these shots is more realistic too :cool:

The rest of the big hit shots dont really seem to go anywhere, so if you want a six the only way seems to be chargeing down the pitch. Id rather have more power in the normal big hits than the charging ones. More testing is needed on my part though

Great Patch, but in an ideal world, there shouldnt be patches made to improve the game

what happened to the straight drive punch back down the ground? i have tried and tried and tried, but that shot is missing. Every time i attempt the front foot straight drive, it is that stupid wristy drive, not the punch.

Im having trouble hitting the ball into gaps and stuff. I just cant hit it with any power, perhaps i need more practice.

When bowling, i didnt produce a single edge in 20 overs. The computer really liked to go for six in the beginning, but then they stopped going for the shots for a while.

Good thing about the patch: I was batting and attempted a back foot cut shot only to get an inside edge onto my stumps, brilliant

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
!!! IT'S COMMING !!!

Along with the A.I update, it will have all the latest kits of the international teams(courtesy of barmyarmy).

And if possible a little bit more......;)

Yes thats right, its here, incorrect spelling and all lol

There is a file that updates the player roster and there are faces situated in Rahul's face thread and face packs which you can download from www.cricket2004.co.uk .There are no commentary patches or updates as far as i'm aware.

Oi tutsi, i downloaded the 10meg one and i have a gob updated with the kit patch, nothing else has been done to it. It says the gob is an unknown version, whats wrong with it

You need to install the 10 mb one on an original gob coz it's got the kits included

Users who are viewing this thread