Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

Batting is a bit silly with this patch all shots are to weak, can only clear the inner circle by chargeing down the pitch, the six hit button is even worse even a well timed sho dosent beat the inner circle. Whilst someshots like the hook and the pull come off the bat better all the other shots are pretty awful in my view. Im rolling back to 3.1 or 3.0. It will probably be 3.0 because the sweep still works on that patch. If you want a hard batting challenge this patch is for you, but all realism goes flying out the window as the shots are so So weak.

i think the leg glance is a very good shot if it is timed correctly, i struggle with all other strokes.

When i advance down the pitch to play a yorker with a straight drive, it goes maybe 2 yards down the pitch. In other words, it goes nowhere.

Originally posted by f0bstyle
i think the leg glance is a very good shot if it is timed correctly, i struggle with all other strokes.

When i advance down the pitch to play a yorker with a straight drive, it goes maybe 2 yards down the pitch. In other words, it goes nowhere.

the 6 hit button is pointless with this patch im afraid, back to version 3.0 :(

yeah, same thing with radaga's patch 6 hit button is pointless but i think thats a real good improvment. As u dont just press that 6 hit button wack sixes, keeps the run rate down and realistic

I agree with Karan, it's not realistic when you can blast sixes willy nilly and when you watch a real match the majority of the time a player hits a six they dance down the wicket.

Originally posted by tigerdes
I agree with Karan, it's not realistic when you can blast sixes willy nilly and when you watch a real match the majority of the time a player hits a six they dance down the wicket.

i disagree, whilst i think it should be hard to hit big shots it should not be impossible. To get a big hit you have to dance down the track, hardly realistic when you are faceing brett lee. There needs to be a comprimise. I look for realism with a challenge in my games, not just a challenge which takes away part of the fun of batting, especially in one day games. But thats just my view chaps

Yes all valid point.

A six should be able to hit. But if you have the ability in there you can do it all the time

The programming doesnt seem to allow you to have your cake and eat it to.

Its either one or the other.

well ive been playing with v4 and its crap, its made the game far worse form version 3

Testing the patch with a Test Series against New Zealand...

After 20 overs NZ are 2 for 21...pretty boring actually but Astle is starting to show some aggression.

As far as the patch goes I think bowling has been improved, I had Fleming caught in slips by Martyn off Williams but unfortunately I over-stepped. Low and behold a few balls later: Fleming c. Martyn b. Williams 4... ;)

Can't wait to give batting a go...

Hey I having one problem in hard mode (with or without patches), and I cant seem to get the timing right on the cut shot when the ball is pitched short outside the line of offstump (by a considerable distance, but not enough for it to be a wide). I just cant connect bat to ball in this case.

How many of the 21 were extras? It can't have been very exciting :D

Users who are viewing this thread