Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

To be honest I faced that same problem with Mark Richardson who score 32 in some 75 deliveries. But I think thats has nothing much to do with the patch.

Anyways for your next patch, I suggest you make batting slightly more difficult in test matches so that we dont end up scoring 350+ in day 1 in almost every test match.

As in sams patch...if you can probably reduce the speed with the bowling cursor moves, so that one can properly position it, and hence reduce the number of wides. I give away almost 20-30 runs on average as wides. Gets frustating at times to hear - "He is consistently bowling wides and needs to sort his line out there."

well..i'm confused.....as to some say that the batting is difficult where as you with 1 or 2 say that its easy. now i'm confused as to what to do with the update.

the thing about bowling cursor speed....well u have to practise so move is as slow as possible. practise and u'll have more control over it.

Tutsi.

Those that are finding it hard are playing one dayers. Those that are finding it easy are playing tests.

well now i'm really confused.....coz i have made tests more difficult than the one-days.

well....i'll leave the settings of test as they are and will make one-days a bit easy so that it is not too difficult to hit the shot properly.

plz give me ur requests in the form of a LIST so that it is easy for me. if u mention that shots need to be more powerfull plz mention which shot coz all shots cannot have same power.

guys help me....with the advance shots.

With the advance shot (without 6 hit pressed) in one dayers you always get caught at short cover. The only advance that works relatively well is the advance on drive. With six hit depressed the straight drive and on drive work really well. The one's on the off side tend to get skied.

The shots that need more one day power are the cover drive, square drive and sweep shot (sweeping is the way a lot of one day runs are scored). You could give teh leg glance a tiny bit more.

Cutting it is impossible unless you have got a massive confidence meter as you nearly always top edge or cut back onto or near your stumps. Fine when it goes for four annoying when the third batsmen in a row plays on.

Hope this helps Tutsi

you are probably playing the back foot square cut too close to your body, thats why it goes onto the stumps.

Tutsi: if you do the things that lazy_chestnut suggests that will make your patch very realistic i think.

Also, advance straight drive needs to be made more powerful, more or less like the default shot.

Hip glance needs to have more power and if you play it late, it should go fine behind square.

Regular straight drive needs to be the punched shot and also more powerful.

Computer doesnt play and miss as much as i would like. Very often, cheap wickets can be picked up by pitching it full well wide of offstump, this causes the batsman to play square drive and edge it to the keeper. While i think it needs to still happen, it should be less frequent.

Computer bowls too many yorkers. THey need to stick to mainly good-length balls, but they should mess quite a bit

Bounce should be reduced on all pitches except damp and wet pitches. As lazy_chestnut said, good length balls are currently going well over the stumps, and this is not realistic. They should hit the bails off or maybe go a little bit higher than the bails.

Read my previous post about improvements.

Sounds like an interesting patch Im downloading and going to try it out now.

Hope it lives up to expectations

I only play test matches I am on to my second Test Match
using this patch using Sri Lanka v Aus I have found this to be a
excellent patch and much prefer playing this patch to the original
thanks very much keep up good work

I think anything is better than the original.

I would love to know who the testers were for EA.

Where can I found "closing you eyes patch" and what it do.Let me know about it.As far as x speed patch, which was mentioned by Ravi is really impressive.

oh and tutsi: if you can make human batsman's confidence meter more like that of the computer it will be great. They should gain confidence for every ball that is played well, doesn't mean timing the ball perfect but stuff like leaving the short ball and defending the good length ball. In real life, some batsman take time to play themselves in (gain confidence) without even hitting an extraordinary shot.

I pointed out something simliar earlier on, if its possible confidence should be determined by the order or ability of the batsmen.

Well the batting has been made a bit easy in the one-dayers.

straight drive, cover drive and a few others have been improved in their power and direction.

straight drive is now a punched one.

the power and direction of advance shots have been fixed.

*the point about confidence meter....well i've tried but i don't think we can change as to how quickly CPU gains confidence.

*the other point about changing the bounce off the wicket. well the values of changing that havenot been found yet so i don't think i can/have changed that from the original.

Users who are viewing this thread