Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

Tutsi
Any chance you can bake me a cake?
Chocolate would be nice
Thanks in advance

o ye and ?1000 in unused notes if thats not pushing my luck too much.
Thanks again

Tutsi: I thought that the same files were used in cricket 2002 to edit the behaviour of the pitch....

Wasn't it something like restitutionx, y and z?

I now think I am wrong after having typed it!

Tutsi I don't like chocolate cake that much. Cheesecake for me please - Raspberry and White Chocolate.

well u all must have read the things i have fixed in the update.

plz tell me if there is anything more before i release the update patch.

i would agree the bowling cursor should be made with respect to the skill level of bowlers, someone with mcgrath's accuracy should be able to place the ball exactly where they want it, while someone like agarkar should have a bigger circle so the ball gets sprayed around a bit

I personally like the cursor the size it is
its much harder to bowl cpu out
makes game much more of a challenge

Tutsi - don't know if it is how I bowl but I found 'chances' from the CPU few and far between in Version 4 no matter how good my line and length were - I play mainly Tests. My biggest bug bear however would be the confidence meter - a waste of space for the non AI user. Glad you are speeding up the shots down the wicket

Originally posted by tomprouton
make it easier to bowl the cpu out,

well it depends how good you are while bowling. and also depends upon the pitch. while on a green wicket there will be lots of edges and it will be a bowling paradise.

i'll suggest that just study the shots and see which are the which if mistimes can go in the air and can be caught.

Originally posted by tomprouton
and also make the bowling cursor smaller

many say that they would like the default cursor size as it is.

well after u install the patch and if you don't like it you can edit it with the cfg editor.

Users who are viewing this thread