Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

Originally posted by Tacrolimus
Tutsi - don't know if it is how I bowl but I found 'chances' from the CPU few and far between in Version 4 no matter how good my line and length were - I play mainly Tests. My biggest bug bear however would be the confidence meter - a waste of space for the non AI user. Glad you are speeding up the shots down the wicket

well im sorry but i didn't quite understand what u are tryin to say.

well an update on the 'UPDATE' patch.

along with the fixes which i have mentioned in my earlier post, there are also.....

New transparent pitchads accoring to the different countries.

New stumps for both ODI and TEST.

EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINING......HAS AN UPDATE !!!

Hi....this is an update to my patch.

it will fix many aspects of the previous version.

you can find the list of fixes in the earlier posts.

!!! Download Now !!!

i'm really sorry...i forgot to mention that.

u have to install the patch on a GOB which has barmyarmy's kit update installed on it. nothing else should be install on it.

i had also mentioned when i released the 4.0 patch that all future update and patches will require barmyarmy's kit updated GOB.

**Sorry for the inconvience.

hmm - so i have your version 4.0 patch installed, sam's exe & nothing else - it won't update because it can't recognise the gob file.

is barmy armys kit update a separate file i need to install on top of yr version 4.0 ?

i hope this is not a problem for you all. coz i think most of you have already downloaded barmyarmy's patch even before i released my 4.0

CAN U PUT A DIRECT LINK TO BARMYARMY'S PATCH - JUST SO I CAN BE SURE I'M DOWNLOADING THE RIGHT ONE!!

ps - sorry for shouting!

it depends how good r u?

if ur finding difficult intaking wickets be sure to check some things:

it depends on what pitch ur bowling

u have to check ur line and length, fielding positions,etc

first play 1 or 2 matches and see which shots are weak and if mistimed can go in the air and then put ur field and bowler accordingly.

Tutsi, I've been using your 4.1 update patch and IMHO it works well.
I dismissed a couple of batsmen with edges to slip and WK, but the best dismissal was an attempted sweep shot, top edged (extremely high ) to deep mid wicket, fielder nearly swallowed it - awesome!

I haven't tried batting as yet but on the bowling side - great stuff.

Excellent stuff. KUTGW.

Users who are viewing this thread