Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 4.0 : Complete Edition

tutsi ,
please upload the version 4.0 patch only with any types of kits or graphics update. I am having trouble connecting to net as it is @#@#%$#%$#^%$ slow

babai

files are not .rar files

Tutsi, I've downloaded all 12 attachments, but they are ALL document attachments not RAR files.
Have I missed something or is there an error somewhere?

Last edited:
Nice one Ste, that link worked fine, thanks.

Last edited:
The link worked ok for me too except that I have no sound now! Anyone got any clues why, or how to get the sound back?

check to see if the snd_pc.pak file is still in your Cricket 2004 data directory- I know that one of Radaga's patches used to accidentally delete it

Just use add/remove program's and repair it.
Note to Radaga and Tutsi. When you make you're patches, create a new folder with just cricket_pc.gob in and without snd_pc.pak (or put a copy of snd_pc.pak in your changed .gob folder)
The reason it is being deleted is that clickteam patch maker updates the whole directory (i.e. from cricket_pc.gob and snd_pc.pak to cricket_pc.gob but no snd_pc.pak)

here is the patch for those who do not want to downlaod the 10mb one. this one requires a GOB file which has barmyarmy's kit update installed on it.

**i know this version 4 has been released with a lot of difficuly for both you n me. but i promise than the later updates will need the GOB file with barmyarmy kit update installed. so there should be no confusion.

Last edited:
Thanks Tutsi and Colin for an all in one patch. It is such a pain reinstalling all the components every time a new patch comes out. Also good news to hear that any future mods will be based on the version 4 .gob file.

Cracking work guys - I'm off to play a bit of one day action!!

Forgot to attach the file :

u'll need barmyarmy's kits updated GOB file to install this patch on.

**this is for those who already have barmyarmy's kit update patch installed.

sorry guys im a bit confused. I have tutsi's 3.1 patch installed which patch version of 4.0 do i install without having to reinstall the game

Originally posted by The_gas
sorry guys im a bit confused. I have tutsi's 3.1 patch installed which patch version of 4.0 do i install without having to reinstall the game

Download this http://www.planetcricket.org/files/tutsi4.zip

Put original gob file in your data directory, install the patch you just downloaded.

Back-up your SND_PC.PAK file just in case if it gets deleted, it didn't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread