tutsuis AI patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricketer112

Club Cricketer
Hi, i am new to cricket 2005 although not new to pc games and patches. I have no troubles installing any patches as its easy to see if they are in the game or not if they are visible graphic patches, but having not played this game with default AI ( i put all the updates possible on it straight away before playing a game) i was wondering if someone could please point out any major things i would notice to confirm that i have installed this AI patch correctly. im sure i heared somewhere that cpu doesent bowl no balls on default? is this true? as i have expierienced no balls.

any help would be greatfully appreciated

cricketer112 said:
Hi, i am new to cricket 2005 although not new to pc games and patches. I have no troubles installing any patches as its easy to see if they are in the game or not if they are visible graphic patches, but having not played this game with default AI ( i put all the updates possible on it straight away before playing a game) i was wondering if someone could please point out any major things i would notice to confirm that i have installed this AI patch correctly. im sure i heared somewhere that cpu doesent bowl no balls on default? is this true? as i have expierienced no balls.

any help would be greatfully appreciated

An official review on this patch is set to be out soon,so you can get the exact feature's from there.To read about reviews on other AI patches please visit here.Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread