TV Graphics Editing - Including Sky, C4, nine, ESPN STAR, and Ten Sports

yeah i know that the logo doesnt have colours i just thought maybe you could change it to the white logo, anyway, when i have the DVD running, I press the Print Screen button, but when i save it doesnt show the screenshot of the DVD, where the cricket screen is, it is black, does anyone know another idea to get screenshots of it. Sorry guys trying everything to get an image on.

i have the screenshots, i have put them in a zip file, the uploading is taking ages and i have to go to bed so whoever wants the images, just send me a message with your email address on it and ill post them to you tomorrow.

Some problems with STAR SPORTS patch :
1. Even though confidence meter is shifted a little below the original level, the confidence is actually increased at the same original position, which overlaps with ths STAR SPORTS logo.

2. When a wicket falls, the dismissal type sometimes OMITS bowler's name.

Sorry but could not post any screenshots for the same. But please check yourself.
I am sure STE would fix these too. :drinks

punter14 said:
i have the screenshots, i have put them in a zip file, the uploading is taking ages and i have to go to bed so whoever wants the images, just send me a message with your email address on it and ill post them to you tomorrow.

Can you send them to me [email protected] and ill upload them to the Planetcricket server and put a link.

Ste

sunsamrat1980 said:
Some problems with STAR SPORTS patch :
1. Even though confidence meter is shifted a little below the original level, the confidence is actually increased at the same original position, which overlaps with ths STAR SPORTS logo.

2. When a wicket falls, the dismissal type sometimes OMITS bowler's name.

Sorry but could not post any screenshots for the same. But please check yourself.
I am sure STE would fix these too. :drinks

Hey, I will take a look at fixing the second problem soon, I think I know whats wrong and as for the first problem, did you download the patch as soon as it was released? a few hours after I uploaded another version which fixed this problem - try downloading it again.

Ste

One line in XML_PCSC_TV file

hey ste

i found this strange no. of zeroes in one line in XML_PCSC_TV file...just wanted to check if there's nothing wrong here...have i done some inadvertent mistake??? or is it just a case of balancing the bytes???

thanks

sachinisgod said:
hey ste

i found this strange no. of zeroes in one line in XML_PCSC_TV file...just wanted to check if there's nothing wrong here...have i done some inadvertent mistake??? or is it just a case of balancing the bytes???

thanks

Yep for the ESPN STAR and Sky patches its just balancing the bytes and making the file size correct (51192). I could have used spaces or blank lines but zeros are easier to see where I have put them in incase I need to remove them again.

I havent found what the DownID or LeftID or any of those do, perhaps some sort of border or something so I just put some zeros there and anyway the game reads "000000000000000000" the same as just "0".

Ste

Ste

Barmy, can you help me? When I try to import stumps etc into the Gob file with the graphics editor, once i get to the part where I select the bitmap file to import, the Graphics editor shuts down. It allows me to import the zip updates, but not the bitmaps. Any suggestions?

griffon23 said:
Barmy, can you help me? When I try to import stumps etc into the Gob file with the graphics editor, once i get to the part where I select the bitmap file to import, the Graphics editor shuts down. It allows me to import the zip updates, but not the bitmaps. Any suggestions?

Hey Griffon,

Its some sort of problem with the preview box in the graphics importer but it only happens for some people. Prakash made a slightly updated version that fixed the problem by removing the image preview box, download it from here .

Ste

Thanks. I've got it working now. If I could ask one more question, in what types of games will the pitch ads appear? I have loaded them onto the gob and confirmed they are there, but the game I am playing has no ptich ads at all, not even the EA sports. Are they only present in certain tournements or something? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread