TV Series General Discussion

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'm not really that bothered, although I like almost everything James Gunn has done so that's going to make it interesting. Guardians 3 is the only Marvel movie I can think of I've been super interested in since the last Avengers.

It's funny that they are uniting everything cause I'd argue that's the problem with Disney. Not that I ever watched any of the DC TV shows, but I always got the impression they must be pretty successful and consistent with crossovers (unlike the dumpster fire movies).

--

On side note I loved episode 3 of The Last of Us. It was such a great little story and a great way to show some light in a dark story/world.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
I'm not really that bothered, although I like almost everything James Gunn has done so that's going to make it interesting. Guardians 3 is the only Marvel movie I can think of I've been super interested in since the last Avengers.

It's funny that they are uniting everything cause I'd argue that's the problem with Disney. Not that I ever watched any of the DC TV shows, but I always got the impression they must be pretty successful and consistent with crossovers (unlike the dumpster fire movies).

--

On side note I loved episode 3 of The Last of Us. It was such a great little story and a great way to show some light in a dark story/world.
In my opinion, DC has always had better characters, comic books, animated shows, animated movies, tv shows, video games, and prior to 2010 better movies than marvel.

It's the period between 2008 and 2022 when Marvel has had better movies, but DC has had some good and some bad in that time.

I am personally excited to see the new direction DC takes, I have always been more of a DC fan than Marvel, simply because I love the characters in DC more. I can see why people like Marvel, but in my opinion DC has always been the superior brand.

The great thing with DC is they aren't cancelling projects like Matt Reeves Batman, and Todd Phillips Joker instead marking them as elseworld stories. I hope we can see more elseworld stories like that instead of everything being interconnected.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Aquaman, The Batman, Joker, Wonder Woman just to name a couple off the top of my head
Aquaman and Wonder Woman are fun but average not good.
I will say Batman is good I will keep my mouth shut with my nooks and crooks.
Joker is overrated garbage in my eyes only good thing about it could be it's acting(can't even watch it) maybe I will watch the sequel for Lady.

Users who are viewing this thread