Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Currently watching Six Feet Under. I guess dysfunctional white families is my new niche for TV shows
six-feet-under.%7Bformat%7D
I'm in in the middle of season 3 currently. The show is mostly good but sometimes can be a bit boring. The show seems very progressive for its time.
Michael C. Hall is amazing. Love Dexter and he's great here as well. Peter Krause has definitely been the most impressive to me, acting wise.
And that opening theme is amazing. HBO always making the best shows out there.

I read somewhere that Arrested Development is sort of a comedic version of Succession. On my watchlist now!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Loving Rick and Morty season 6, 3 episodes in

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
six-feet-under.%7Bformat%7D
I'm in in the middle of season 3 currently. The show is mostly good but sometimes can be a bit boring. The show seems very progressive for its time.
Michael C. Hall is amazing. Love Dexter and he's great here as well. Peter Krause has definitely been the most impressive to me, acting wise.
And that opening theme is amazing. HBO always making the best shows out there.
gv3zuehsq9q91.jpg
I finally realize why the finale (especially the ending) is referred to as one of the best in TV history. DO NOT WATCH THAT FINALE IN ANY EMOTIONAL STATE. I would rate this show 9 out of 10. For a show where death is involved in literally every episode, it is surprisingly wholesome and funny at times. Such a shame that this show isn't on BluRay yet. In an ideal world, Six Feet Under would have been as popular as The Sopranos. All the characters are so realistic and so imperfect.

Also, I love how it is so similar to Dexter yet so different. Both shows have a dark humour and deal with a different death in every episode. But one is a show about a serial killer and other about a funeral business. All Dexter fans must watch the show.

This promo works well as a trailer. Enjoy:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Anyone into K-drama? My wife and I have gotten hooked on to a few. The only concern for me, each episode is too lengthy. The one's we've watched so far:

Crash Landing on You
What's Wrong with Secretary Kim?

Currently watching: Extraordinary Attorney Woo

Users who are viewing this thread