U19 Cricket World Cup (January - February) 2016

Last edited:
Well I am glad i found right thread.pant and ishan were total failures in the first 2 games but today Nepal bowler not finds right Length to bowls vs Indian opener,indiau 19 has to face better bowling attack on Feb.8th vs LankaU19

I wish good luck to nz for victory vs Ireland U19 (212) .nz 47 for 4 but their 5th wicket so far put on over 100* runs so their victory target much easier with rachin ravindra still to be bat.
Rachin restrict ireu19 with 10/1/36/3 with his spin.yesterday Namibia kick out SA
out of under 19

I wish India bats first vs Namibia coz Indian first 3 batsman must scores runs in every game so they can Better prepare vs England and srilanka or swing king Pakistan,sameen Gul and mohsin amazing swing bowler

I do not think India win final this time coz Pakistan,england very good batting and bowling sides,india better bowling but Indian batting not dependable vs better bowling sides.
Bangers and Lanka are other strong team.

If India plays vs bangers I would like to see SHANTO and ASALANKA out cheaply and MIRAZ failures as bowler.Indian junior and senior teams are king vs weaker team but Indian juniors are POWERMOUSE vs stronger team,i am glad Indian team has Washington sunder and MAHIPAL LOMROR,i predict them as future super star for Indian cricket
I would like sundar to open in place of ishan k.

So far both ishan,PANT,BHUI total failure vs better bowling attack, like I say, under 19 are superpower team vs weak sides.[DOUBLEPOST=1454334885][/DOUBLEPOST]Pokeracer
Tell me more about whom Nepal and England or nz and Pak will plays vs whom?

Zimbabwe vs West Indies is now a virtual pre-quarter final. And Pakistan could end up playing England or these two teams. Hopefully a win against Sri Lanka would give Pakistan the chance to play against Zimbabwe or West Indies, because England looks a lot better than Pakistan at the moment. Even if we play England in the semi-finals and lose, it wouldn't hurt as much as it would if lost the quarter final against England.

A disgraceful end to the WI v Zim end. Zim had to get 3 off the final over with 1 wicket in hand, and the bowler as he ran in made no attempt to bowl but ran in and Mankad the non-striker.

A disgraceful ending to the game. WI go through to the QFs.

A disgraceful end to the WI v Zim end. Zim had to get 3 off the final over with 1 wicket in hand, and the bowler as he ran in made no attempt to bowl but ran in and Mankad the non-striker.

Not a disgraceful end my friend. It is the part of the game. It has been done in International matches. Non-striker should have been aware of the ICC rules and Panel codes.

If it exists in the rules,why not use it?

I know that argument, but there are somethings that go beyond the rules and are about the spirit of the game.

Its like diving in football. If the ref is conned then why not do it, but in the spirit of the rules its wrong. Its why another bodyline series has never happened. Some things go beyond the rules.

If it is against spirit, don't have it in the rules!
See. The batsman knew about the rule. So, he should have been more careful. This is international level. He should be aware of those things. In the end everyone wants to win and this especially is a big stage. It's not like W.Indies cheated. They did what they had, to win the match. They didn't break any rule.
Just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread