Ultimate Face Patch(es)

I must agree the Giles face actually looks very good barring the rather psychotic eyes... whatever gets him a wicket though :p

I've done a face for Kev Peanut (Pietersen) which looks quite good, though I'm going to make it again as I lost a bit of the detail when I was mucking about.

It's really hard to get the features to line up. You have to stretch the bit between the eyes and hairline, compress this bit and that, then stretch another bit wider and so on. The Kev Peanut screenshot should be done tonight.

hasun300 said:
are you gonna edit gile,s eyes i don,t like those giles eyes on my game

May I please refer you to the comments shown below, which I made earlier in the thread.

lazy_chesnut said:
Here is my quick first attempt at Giles' face...

...but the eyes you can see are misaligned...

...don't bother telling me this one is ****!

Translation - this is not finished. It will be improved

Maybe you could give the "King of Spain" his moustache :p. Also, when he bowls he sometimes wears shades. Just some ideas.

Improved Collingwood:

collingwoodprv1.jpg

What do you say guys.

Good stuff Hariz.

Here is my new Kev Peanut face. I might try and find a better head model to put this texture on. Does anyone have any ideas as this head model is too wide.

Comments and suggestions appreciated. I might try and get some of that nice 3d hair on this one, too.

Attachments

• peanut2.JPG
    peanut2.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 222
Can you face makers please tell me how you edit faces and change them. Maybe if someone could post the tutor for face making it would be great.

Hey KP looks good, perhaps someone like Jones or Shabbir head model might be an option as they have big and long head models. This one is too meaty, more of a Inzi head.

joesaadati said:
Can you face makers please tell me how you edit faces and change them. Maybe if someone could post the tutor for face making it would be great.

There is no tut. for it mate, use some C2k5 tut. if you want but mostly it is a hit and trial process.

And I quote:

lazy_chesnut said:
I can't change the face model.

I think I might make a thread solely for people to tell me thatKevin Pietersen's face is too fat, and to keep telling them that there is nothing that can be done about it.

Users who are viewing this thread