Ultimate Face Patch(es)

Hey Lazy did you try the Naved face. I have still not been successful in replacing his head.

Not tried it yet mate. I've been busy trying to find a good KP head with sticky-up hair. I was thinkingof Michael Clarke but that is no good because his sticky-up hair is used on the side of his head as well as the top. Next stop, Damien Martyn.

Could you post a screen of what happens when you try the Navad head?

Is anyone else gonna make a face editor for BLIC because the Baggi Studios one is really annoying me :mad

Finished Pietersen

I've finished Pietersen!!

Any suggestions posted here please. I think it's pretty cock-on accurate.

Attachments

• pietersen.jpg
    pietersen.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 173
Nice KP Looks kool.
Here is a screenie showing the Naved problem.

ranapb.jpg

Proudly Presenting Geraint Jones

gjones.jpg

Nice Work Guys!! I have almost completed Tescothick, does anyone know what number is Brett Lee in the faces BAG file?

639, 640 and 641.

Hariz: Jones looks ace. Really, really good. Perhaps lighten up his hair a tad...
Not sure about that Naved picture. Looks as though the PNG has imported incorrectly. I am going to email sam to see if he will give me his source code for Baggi Studios so I can sort out the heads problem.

I am going to start on Flintoff next. And are there any suggestions for a face to use for Strauss in the field, as his field face is corrupt at the moment.

I think I've just noticed something about the fielding head problems. I think that people who wear caps are OK, but people who wear sunhats have messed up heads.

And batsmen who wear the 2nd helmet type also have their faces offset and are corrupt.

I feel Pretty Bad at the moment. You guys have done so much and I have done so little. :( I will try and increase the rate in which I make faces;)

lazy_chesnut said:
I've finished Pietersen!!

Any suggestions posted here please. I think it's pretty cock-on accurate.
look,s excellent but you forgot his moustache

Um, LC. I made Gilchrist wear a sunhat, but the screen went to the left and cut a lot out... has anything like this happened to you?

Here is Lee's Face. I had made it like 4 months ago, but never released it or anything. Here it is. Tell me what you think. I am working on Bell and Trescothick at the moment.

I will fix up some of the skin tones;) I already know about those.

Attachments

• LeeFace.jpg
    LeeFace.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 163

Users who are viewing this thread