Unable to edit tags .

Atharv

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wanted to add some tags to a thread I had started Who should be India's new number three batsman . Even though there is an option to add 10 tags, I wanted to add only four but I could add only one. I have to add three more tags .
I would really appreciate it if PCF mods/members help me out here .

Also, I am not able to view the issues forum. Ideally this thread should have been in the issues forum, but since it has turned "private", I posted it here.

Last edited:

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The issue seems to be related to the ability to add new tags - the tag you were able to add must have been used by someone else previously. Because we mostly use tags on this site for categorising in the game download forums, the functionality for non-staff to add new tags was off, as there wasn't much need for it.

I've changed the setting, it might take a little bit of time to filter through, but once it does you should be able to tag at will.

Also, I am not able to view the issues forum. Ideally this thread should have been in the issues forum, but since it has turned "private", I posted it here.
This is the correct section. The issues forum isn't for this sort of thing - it's a forum where there are threads for debate of more serious topics, things like religion and politics.

Atharv

Club Cricketer
The issue seems to be related to the ability to add new tags - the tag you were able to add must have been used by someone else previously. Because we mostly use tags on this site for categorising in the game download forums, the functionality for non-staff to add new tags was off, as there wasn't much need for it.

I've changed the setting, it might take a little bit of time to filter through, but once it does you should be able to tag at will.

This is the correct section. The issues forum isn't for this sort of thing - it's a forum where there are threads for debate of more serious topics, things like religion and politics.

Thank you for the response and solution. I will try and add some tags now.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interestingly enough, I can't edit/change tags in my current graphics thread in the Cricket 09 Downloads section, for what it's worth...

EDIT: Actually, ignore that... I can... I wasn't looking properly. Stand down!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread