Unexpected,... hard to believe...

Ashish_Nehra

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Post any stunning dismissal you find unexpected in matches you see.

I have some to tell you all

1.Banglore test, 2005, Ind-PakIrfan defended. the ball hits shoe not ground, catch taken, him out. :crying

2.An India-England ODI last yearLaxman collided Ganguly, gets him out. :crying

3.Pakistan-Srilanka,Asia cup matchYouhana defends, runout in attempt to take a single off silly point :D

4.India-Pak,some match(ODI) last yearYouhana taking run, reaching non striker end, throw by Sehwag from long on, youhana grounds the bat before reaching crease, the bat does not move, he loses grip, direct throw, runout. :D

Now, cmon

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Pak-Windies(recent ODI series): Youhana(I think) defends a Gayle delivery, steps out of his crease, ball bounces back to Browne who whips off the bails. Out runout.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Collingwood's catch to dismiss Hayden in recent Oneday against Australia was one of the best I have ever seen

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
Adam Gilchrist (ODI), he hits the ball up into the air, the ball hits his helmet, then his bat again, then rolls onto the stumps! :D

the twin

Club Cricketer
A few years ago Andre Adams bowled a dreadful delivery to Anil Kumble- bounced a second time at his feet, yorking him. Kumble got in a dreadful tangle and got hit wicket!

JamesyJames3

International Coach
I saw a funny one in a LOCAL league cricket game. Batsman 1 hit the ball down the ground and took the single, batsmen 2 turns looking to push for the second only for the ball to have gone over his head as he turned and was run out. One of the funniest yet anooying dismissals ive ever seen!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
aussie1st said:
McGrath have b McGrath stumped Gilchrist next to his name, happened against NZ this year
Was this Anthony McGrath by any chance???
A.McGrath stmp. Gilchrist b McGrath??

Will p

International Cricketer
Vaughan was out handled ball in India wasn't he? The only ever captain to do it since Graham Gooch, i think......

Sureshot

Executive member
ZoraxDoom said:
Was this Anthony McGrath by any chance???
A.McGrath stmp. Gilchrist b McGrath??

Must have been Glenn. Gilchrist has never played alongside Anthony McGrath.

Users who are viewing this thread