Unofficial Official Friday Competition |grkrama's "Runtouchables" Win!

Best Team Name & Overall Winner Is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While we wait for @BigAntStudios to 'Own' Fridays, I'm deciding to pay rent on Fridays and running a little competition, beginning today (Friday). Totally unofficial and not in any way related with anything, just for fun. So we're clear.

Not a week goes by where I don't get a PM from someone requesting a cool little team-shield (like the ones I use from time to time and a few select others). I made a few in the DBC downloads forum for folks but got swamped with other things... but I wanted to bring it back and open it up to everyone.

Here's what you get:

• This team logo (above) customized for you. It could be your team name, a club name, your user name or something that's named something for some reason. Whatever it is, I'll slot it in there. You get to pick the colours and the font used. I'll also create an avatar for you to use here on PlanetCricket as well and when the game becomes moddable, you can use it in Don Bradman Cricket 17 itself for your custom made team.

• 1 Million vCash to do with as you please in sports bookie, or put it to good use here in PlanetCricket's vCash shop

Here's what to do:

1. Submit what your made-up in game Don Bradman Cricket 17 team name will be.
  2. Submit two colours you want to use.

Points will be awarded for how comical the name is, how clever it is and great use of any puns or entendre. That's it! Submit your team name here in this thread...

How do you win?

I'll pick the best three team names myself, create a poll and open it up to everyone for voting!

TIMEFRAME!

...For as long as there is interest and/or until something better happens that is DBC17 related. I'll give you a few days warning when the entries have dried up before I pick my favorite three and run the poll.

That's it, folks! Get cracking.
big thanks :cheers

Name: The NightsWatchMen XI (GoT ;))
Colours: Black and White (silver trimmings would be the icing on the cake)

"The Rise and Fall of the Roaming Umpires"

Red and White

Great comp!

Last edited by a moderator:
Team name : BIG LEGENDS 17

COLOUR : GREEN AND YELLOW

NAME : DARK SIDE OF THE SWING
COLOUR : LIGHTSABER RED AND BLACK

Dakota’s High Flying Birds.
I am hoping to have a mixed team of female and male cricketer’s if it doesn’t happen it doesn’t but about 14 in squad size might add myself as captain.

Purple and Black
Like this shade
$(KGrHqF,!p8FHkrQULKDBSCKVLpWpQ~~60_35[1].jpg

Maybe a gothic themed logo instead of stars, skull and crossbones? Only one big one though and maybe some smaller one’s surrounding the logo.
p3929_-_2.5x2.75_-_skull_crossbones_purple_small_1[1].jpg

A pin up girl for the logo with black or preferably red hair, could you make it sexy but not ****ty.

Name: Cage Runners
Colour : Yellow and Silver (because reasons)

...when did comedy become taboo?

Team Name: England

Colours: Black, Yellow, Green, White, Red and Blue.

Team Name: Spartan's Blushing Babes
Color: Purple and Black

Team name: Scorpion Blazing Commanders
Colors: Gold and black

Attachments

• Scorpion-mk9port.jpg
    Scorpion-mk9port.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread