Upcoming Talents

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Glen Querl from Zimbabwe looks a very good prospect. He can bat too. In fact, he scored an unbeaten 188 in this FC season. One bad thing is that he hasn't got the best of bowling actions. Hopefully, he will rectify it and will make his international debut soon.

Ishwar Pandey from India is another exciting bowler, particularly for for the longest format of the game. Currently, India are trying out a lot of fast bowlers and hopefully, the selectors will give Ishwar, a berth in the Test squad.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shannon Gabriel is probably the best fast bowling talent the West Indies have.
Last year he led the T&T bowling attack in domestic 4 day and he will probably do the same this year. A proper fast bowler he is.

Also Jason Holder, the 6'7 youngster from Barbados. Doesnt have great speed but is really accurate and gets the awkward bounce.

Ye add Sheldon Cottrell from Jamaica to the list. Finally the windies are getting back some talented young fast-bowlers that are big & strong - compared to all the short of stature quicks that have been around over the last 10 years.

----------

For England there is a lot of young talent coming through: Bell-Drummond,

Ye a young talented English-born batsman of african/afro-caribbean decent. Hope he lives up to hype since all the young black/mixed race kids in england have been lost cricket in last 15 years in this country, since the majority just gravitate towards football.

bigred

Club Captain
Some young English players i like.

Batters- Sam billings, Gary ballance
allrounders- Ben stokes
spinners- Simon kerrigan and Danny briggs
seamers - reece topley

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I too am pretty impressed with what I have seen of Danny Briggs. Has Ballance got the English citizenship?

bigred

Club Captain
I'm not 100% sure about ballance. read an article about him a couple of years ago claiming he was always available to play. he's played a few games for England A so i assume he can play. can't see him ever playing test cricket, but could be a devastating one day player.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
I too am pretty impressed with what I have seen of Danny Briggs. Has Ballance got the English citizenship?

I'm not 100% sure about ballance. read an article about him a couple of years ago claiming he was always available to play. he's played a few games for England A so i assume he can play. can't see him ever playing test cricket, but could be a devastating one day player.

He would of played enough county cricket by now, to qualify to play for England. Was picked in a performance squad for England recently. Still has a bit of a way to go to make the England side. Hopefully he gives up on that plan and comes back to play for Zimbabwe. Won't happen though, unless he's tempted by the 2015 world cup. :(

----------

Tendai Chatara & Nathan Waller are my two favourite talented young players. Chatara has had a quiet season so far, but has been a consistent performer for the last couple of seasons. Nathan Waller toured Ireland a few years back and performed well. Needs to do more on the domestic scene though. Hoping he develops into a solid all-rounder. :)

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Ali Waqas is an upcoming batting talent for Pakistan.He was the 2nd highest run getter in recently concluded President trophy having average of 50+.Umar Amin was the highest run getter with ave 45.Haris Sohail did extremely well before he went to India with Pakistan team.He scored 673 in 9 innings with ave of 138.Hopefully he plays for Pakistan soon.Good to see these youngsters topping the list for most runs

Last edited:

spooony

Club Captain
A guy called Extras. He has been doing really well for NZ against South Africa and he has been scoring lots of runs around the world constantly in all forms of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread