he's the one for the future.

----------

2858.jpg

A 12 year old boy with a beard:lol.

He's not 12, he's 18

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
A couple of the most promising England youngsters who are touring Bangladesh with the Under-19s
Reece Topley is another ridiculously tall bowers
Reece Topley | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

And Daniel Bell-Drummond hasn't played much cricket yet, but I remember an interview with Gooch on Sky Sports during the destruction of India last summer and he was saying hes one of the best young batsmen hes ever seen
Daniel Bell-Drummond | England Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
cricinfo must have been confused.

Anyway, I agree with the point being made about Lange, he seems a good bowler but not much more. Philander, Cummins, Pattinson and Junaid have all impressed and could lead a revival of the fast bowling art. I also like the look of Kerrigan from Lancashire, his a decent bowler who has plenty of time to improve.

lancashire666

International Coach
I love Simon Kerrigan, his 9 wickets in the second innings against Hampshire won us the county championship last season, taking the last wicket in the last over of the match!

Hes greatly benefited from having Gary Keedy working with him every day in his career, and will be our first choice spinner next season, Keedy is staying for another year, but he is slowly playing less for us each season, but we will hopefully keep him on as a coach when he retires. It will be really interesting to see how he does now hes going to be expected to get wickets and win games.

cricket_icon

International Cricketer
I love Simon Kerrigan, his 9 wickets in the second innings against Hampshire won us the county championship last season, taking the last wicket in the last over of the match!

Hes greatly benefited from having Gary Keedy working with him every day in his career, and will be our first choice spinner next season, Keedy is staying for another year, but he is slowly playing less for us each season, but we will hopefully keep him on as a coach when he retires. It will be really interesting to see how he does now hes going to be expected to get wickets and win games.

A fellow Kerrigan fan I see!! :cheers

genghis_khan

International Cricketer
For Australia, apart from the obvious ones like Cummins and Pattinson. I will say Mitchell Marsh could well be a top class all-rounder in all formats. Nathan Coulter-Nile if he gets his body right could develop into a world-beating fast bowler, reminds me of Simon Jones when he bowls.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From West Indies:Andre Russell,Kraigg Brathwaite,Sunil Narine

These players have great potential and will surely be future stars

In de Caribbean T20 i see few more young player.

Wicket Batsmen Dowrich of Barbados, was good with the Bat and also perform well as a keeper. began poor, but is Improving with each match
Shane Dowrich | West Indies Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

Krishmar Santokie. Old player, but yet to make an international Debut.
impressive Stats. Played one T20 Internatiol got 1 for 17.
Krishmar Santokie | West Indies Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

Kevin McClean all rounder in the making
Kevin McClean | West Indies Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

Carlos Brathwaitee Bowling allrounder.
played one ODI made 11 and played one T20i made 1 and take 1/25. still say he needs more game.
Carlos Brathwaite | West Indies Cricket | Cricket Players and Officials | ESPN Cricinfo

West Indies do got alot of talent, some more. but i hope the above make and impact this year in the TEST, ODI or T20 Team. Hope the selector are watching them, plus de big Question. We need a proper Captain to carry forward these young boys.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Shannon Gabriel is probably the best fast bowling talent the West Indies have.
Last year he led the T&T bowling attack in domestic 4 day and he will probably do the same this year. A proper fast bowler he is.

Also Jason Holder, the 6'7 youngster from Barbados. Doesnt have great speed but is really accurate and gets the awkward bounce.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Well for those who were doubting Senanayake, he, today, has had a fantastic debut so far. He picked up 2 wickets and given just 45 runs in 10 Overs against inform Aussies. So far so good. Will love to see his batting if he gets a chance.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Well for those who were doubting Senanayake, he, today, has had a fantastic debut so far. He picked up 2 wickets and given just 45 runs in 10 Overs against inform Aussies. So far so good. Will love to see his batting if he gets a chance.

It wasn't his debut, was his 3rd ODI. He did well though.

Phen

School Cricketer
Future International Stars?

Who do you believe will be your country's future international stars?

Here in New Zealand there are a few athletes I've been keeping my eye on for a while now, for possible future higher honors.

Tom Latham (20, LHB middle order batsmen and part-time wicket-keeper for Canterbury, impressed in both the Plunket Shield and shorter forms)

Matt Henry (20, RHB, Right-arm fast-medium bowler for Canterbury once again, impressed in the Plunket Shield especially)

Adam Milne (20, Right-arm fast-medium bowler for Central Districts, quickest bowler we have in the country = low 150's , had problems but I think he'll come right)

Michael Pollard (22, RHB higher order batsmen for Wellington, hasn't got going yet but looks like he has a good temperament and decent technique)

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Nathan Coulter-Nile, I've been harping on about him for years and finally he has been delivering. About 140km/h so far but the International speed guns seem to give you a boost, known for his outswinger and handy lower order batsmen.

Jackson Bird, looks to be an upgraded version of Copeland with that extra yard of pace which helped him top Copeland's debut season.

Not too much to write home about on the batting front. Joe Burns was the best of the bunch last season. Kurtis Patterson looks a talent with the ability to hit the ball cleanly, his FC knock was brutal towards the end.

vorgaphe

Club Cricketer
For England there is a lot of young talent coming through:
Batsmen: Taylor, Bell-Drummond,
WK's: Bairstow, Kieswetter ?, Butler, Davies?
All Rounders: Stokes, Borthwick, Woakes
Bowlers: Briggs, Roland-Jones

Users who are viewing this thread