updated roster international sides

robertport74

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi this is the updated international sides that i promised i hope u like them.
the bats are updated and stats i hope everyone likes this is my first time doing anything like this.

Attachments

• international sides.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 80
to will will.p what is wrong with the england team it works fine on my pc. could u tell me what i have done wrong because this is my first time doing something like this. i had a pc problem last night and i went back to the zimbabwe team. i will finish it tonight but i really don't know how to send the roster update to this site. could u tell me how to do it or have i done it right. so will.p did u try the updates i did and what do u thing did it work out ok.

robertport74 said:
to will will.p what is wrong with the england team it works fine on my pc. could u tell me what i have done wrong because this is my first time doing something like this. i had a pc problem last night and i went back to the zimbabwe team. i will finish it tonight but i really don't know how to send the roster update to this site. could u tell me how to do it or have i done it right. so will.p did u try the updates i did and what do u thing did it work out ok.
just post the updated roster.pak again...thats the way you can post your update here...

Will P I think you continued playing from an old sav file while you changed its roster.pak with the one robert provided...thats not the way to do it...you have to change the roster inside the sav file too...its a bit long process and I will post a generalized solution in hexing up the sav thread...later today...btw, if we keep saying "stop double posting!" etc. it doesn't hit the nail on the proper place...hence some verbal variants...

um robertport i jus downloaded ur rosters and i had a check on the Aussie one as it was first on the list and it is a bit off. i am just wondering where you got these from or when you checked the international lineup because Michael Clarke is in the team for test matches, and there is no Shane Warne???????? (there was an updated roster.pak with him in it released a while back) and also Shane Warne doesnt play ODI's anymore... and the batting order is a bit off in the ODI lineup aswell 5.Symonds 6.Lehmann 7.Clarke is usually the top lineup.

there are also some things in a few other teams:
England: I thought in test matches Strauss and Trescothick opened, followed by Butcher, Vaughan, Thorpe, Flintoff.....
India: Patel has been dropped
New Zealand: Daryl Tuffey is a fast bowler not opening batsman. and also on Tuffey, how did u get him in there twice in the onew team??? U R A GENIUS on that part, becos i wanna know how I can get 3 Clarkes, 3 Glichrists, 3 Warnes and 2 McGraths!!!
Sri Lanka: Jehan Mubarak opening the batting???

sorry dude dont mean to criticise u or make u feel bad. I hav proib gone over the top and i dont mean 2 offend u or make u feel bad or be a mean guy or anything like that. but i thought i should say something as these are rosters for international sides.

Last edited:
I HAVE ONLY TRIED TO GET THE PLAYERS RIGHT NOT THE SELECTED TEAMS I THINK U CAN DO THAT YOURSELF THE TEAMS ARE A PERSONAL THING I RECKON.

o ok in that case good work because i meant to say that, the players are tright they just arent in the right order:)!! i think your right becauuse people want different batting lineups in the teams, in that england is ok, well done good work!

hey robertport47, i am going to release a season with an updated roster soon...just wanted to know whether you planning to get the teams right and release an updated roster or should i use this one only?

Users who are viewing this thread