Updated roster??

The one I made in January 2004 and have been updating ever since. Now contains Scotland players too. Although there is also a version on the site without the Scotland players.
I remember having to hex edit all the transfers back then as the Lineup Editor hadn't been created...

so if i download the scotland patch it should b all there? This all stemed from me having to replace to my motherboard and hard drive loosing everything!

Yes although that will mean you don't have the Duke's XI and have Scotland instead. The other roster.pak is in the downloads section (linked from the FAQ)

yeah got the scotland sorry can you give me a link cayse having a bad day and cant find it, cause i may revert back and the roster pack itself.

ah that 1! i thought that it was the one back in september i understand now you just update it all the time cool. sorry 4 being a pain in the arse!

I tried the Scotland roster pack and it was cool all up to date, but he one you gave me the link to isnt. bit confussed :(

Last edited:
Now I'm confused. Maybe the ICC one is the most up-to-date.
What I've done now is uploaded my current roster (without the Scotland players). Hope that is ok and has correct lineups :P

barmyarmy said:
Now I'm confused. Maybe the ICC one is the most up-to-date.
What I've done now is uploaded my current roster (without the Scotland players). Hope that is ok and has correct lineups :P
Or you could try to update the lineups and bats in the roster.pak that I posted :p ???

ok it has warne and klusnar, but the squads are still old, i'll leave it over night to update come back 2moz and check the link again but still says 19th august 2004

ZoraxDoom said:
Or you could try to update the lineups and bats in the roster.pak that I posted :p ???

No. Like I said it's not just the lineups and bats, it's also the stats, transfers, bowling styles etc etc. It's the fruit of many many hours work and more to the point, I wouldn't have a clue what I'd done. I might try and combine the two though with a little bit of hex magic...

currently im updating everyones stats from Ajits roster pak
im up to S.Stryis (begining from Z obviously) only started today - see how I go.
My main problem with other peoples rosters is they spend little time on attributes
(look @ Throwing so many added players have direct hits because people put its throwing attributes at 50 when at Maximum especially when they are a fringe player should only btw 5 to 10 if that high).

you should always compare similar fringe players with other fringe players in the game (if they are a minnow like Scotland compare players with Canada players or if they are a fringe NZ player like Franklin compare him with another countryman like Tuffy - droping a bit off the speed ofcourse.)

Last edited:
barmyarmy has done a lot. the stats and stuff r right. i dunno really try it and see the problem i had with the one from here was the bats were all wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread