Updated roster??

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
zulaid2005 said:
currently im updating everyones stats from Ajits roster pak
im up to S.Stryis (begining from Z obviously) only started today - see how I go.
My main problem with other peoples rosters is they spend little time on attributes
(look @ Throwing so many added players have direct hits because people put its throwing attributes at 50 when at Maximum especially when they are a fringe player should only btw 5 to 10 if that high).

you should always compare similar fringe players with other fringe players in the game (if they are a minnow like Scotland compare players with Canada players or if they are a fringe NZ player like Franklin compare him with another countryman like Tuffy - droping a bit off the speed ofcourse.)

I would request that you don't update Ajit's roster, you update mine and I'll look into combining the extra spaces at the end when you're finished. Shouldn't be too hard.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
The roster which I have released(An Updated version of Ajits roster) Is released with me using a customized bat pack. This is why the bats all seem wrong. I said you could update them to your wish or u could use my bat pack, which I think you should. I am in the process of adding another couple of players, and when I release that I will release my bat pack along with it. It seems fine for me.
As for updated stats, etc. Ajits roster has updated a few things(I noticed Yuvraj is no longer LM but SLA) but I will see what I can do. I suggest you try updating the stats of this as it has many, many more players(Including U.A.E and U.S.A teams which can be added to the game by editing the Gob and Exe.)

zulaid2005

School Cricketer
Whats wrong with Ajits? the only benefit for his roster is the extra spaces thats all im using it for... im already halfway with the update of everyplayer im up to "M" (nearly) and once ive completed "A" then ofcourse I will begin the custom players, pretty much from scratch with comparison to existing players ....
I will look @ your roster that you linked in this tread but im already halfway so im not really interested in starting again or exporting-importing players from one roster pak to the other unless theres a specific reason i shouldnt be using Ajits?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well only because of the reasons I have mentioned already in this thread; mainly the bats, new players, county transfers etc.
However if you're happy to update them too then no problem. Like I said I can put the extra spaces Ajit has created into my roster using a hex editor. This isn't about 'my' roster being better than Ajit's roster or anything, it's purely about trying to keep things simple for Planetcricket users.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
As I promised, an updated roster with the new N.Z. players and Sean Williams with a few lineup corrections.
One doubt though, how should I post my bat pack(It istoo big.)?
And Barmy Army, do you think you could use the extra players from this roster in your roster?

Attachments

• roster.zip
    125.6 KB · Views: 24

zulaid2005

School Cricketer
Well I wont be including any bats in the readme i will just tell people where to download them.

Barmy with your Scotland/latest roster... when was the last time you updated the stats (existing players) ?

Also I know nothing of hex editing even if Ajit or yourself showd me how to do it step by step so id rather do this on my own.

With the county transfers, latest roster lineup i will just look at yours and update mine accordingly.

And I thought you couldnt import over a blank space in Ajits roster (i tried and it didnt work, came up with an error in the player name) so im doing it all manually to avoid it from errors.

When you updated these rosters did you encounter a bug with the rosters when updating bowling figures in First Class and One Dayers it seems to multiply the best bowling figures total.

Last edited:

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Here we go.
A new roster with a few more new players and a couple of lineup corrections for international squads.
This also includes.....*drumroll*....Planet Cricket XI Players!
Now you can play for your favourite team or edit Dukes Xi to the PlanetCricket XI!
Enjoy! :cheers
EDIT: Don't worry Gold639, your not Sri Lankan any more! :D :p

Attachments

• roster.zip
    127.2 KB · Views: 36

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
The Champ said:
Looks a good work mate does it include the Planetcricket A team as well
Not yet. i am working on it but it would be easier if all the players were in .data files.

boss said:
Great Update Zorax!, keep it up!

Cheers

Boss
Thanks!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Briggsey said:
What are the updates in this one?
Not many....New Zealand, West Indies and a few 'A' Squads updated....thats all...

I won't be releasing anymore updates until Mid-April(Going to India) so this my last one as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread