User Pictures Thread

Wearing a cap inside, does sort of qualify you. If you wear it while in a Vauxhall Nova you definitely are a chav :p

Guys stop hating chavs, and feel sorry, look at the life they live. It's not funny.

Kev try to undertand those people, they humans too..

Wearing a cap inside, does sort of qualify you. If you wear it while in a Vauxhall Nova you definitely are a chav :p

Going out in summer = cap picture was taken befor going out vice versa. Also I only wore a cap to cover up my extremly long and ugly hair, I don't wear caps no more.

Guys stop hating chavs, and feel sorry, look at the life they live. It's not funny.

Kev try to undertand those people, they humans too..

Sterotypes are stupid I have noticed the majority of sheeps on this forum all think there some emo/poser (yes you are emo/poser kids because theres no such thing as an 'emo'...) anyway the majority of the 'cool' dudes on this forum seem to think their out of a rock band, each of them have the same hair, t-shirts, stupid skinny jeans which can only fit someone who has the penis size of a 5 year old todler, and same shoes etc....sound like a bunch of sheep to me...

I'll say the same thing here as I just did in the avatar thread.

If you post a picture of yourself here, you are fair game for a bit of fun and games. You posted the picture, so people will assume that its a reflection of how you generally look (unless you blatently are in fancy dress or something). Nobody asked you to post that picture, so get a grip and stop moaning when people take the mickey.

I'll say the same thing here as I just did in the avatar thread.

If you post a picture of yourself here, you are fair game for a bit of fun and games. You posted the picture, so people will assume that its a reflection of how you generally look (unless you blatently are in fancy dress or something). Nobody asked you to post that picture, so get a grip and stop moaning when people take the mickey.

So the point of a picture thread is for you to post a picture then people take the mick by sterotyping you?

Why not just call it 'Sterotype PlanetCricket Users'

I'm up for for fun and games but I just can't stand these sterotypes and being called chav is just offensive, I wouldn't have minded someone saying you have big ears or anything....

Well what is the point of the thread? It seems pretty pointless really unless you are so vein that you think people actually need to see your picture. All it does is ruin the illusion you have that people look exactly like their avatar anyway ;)

I didn't think your ears were big, I hadn't noticed them at all.

Punk, in all honesty, the way you look leads people to think you may be a chav. Its an online forum, your thoughts of me are probably 1000 times off, same with everyone. I honestly believe that if you get offended by someone off an online forum saying you look like a chav, then you have some real issues ;)

All it does is ruin the illusion you have that people look exactly like their avatar anyway ;)

WHen i see someone's avatar, makes me think what kind of person they are, it's natural.

Well what is the point of the thread? It seems pretty pointless really unless you are so vein that you think people actually need to see your picture. All it does is ruin the illusion you have that people look
I didn't think your ears were big, I hadn't noticed them at all.

Nah My ears to stick out, a bit like Caddick except not as bad.

Punk, in all honesty, the way you look leads people to think you may be a chav. Its an online forum, your thoughts of me are probably 1000 times off, same with everyone. I honestly believe that if you get offended by someone off an online forum saying you look like a chav, then you have some real issues ;)

Fair enough I would take that lightly on another forum but on this particular forum all it is is 'Chav Joke Forum' 'Why Chavs Are Alive' 'Who Hates Chavs?' 'Scum of The Earth>Chavs'....there the type of threads created here and I certainly don't want to be known as a chav to everyone.

PS: I've got issues anyway somethings not right in my brain you don't reply quick enough on msn or you would find out lol.

bloody hell Usy, how many avatars you going to have today? 5 I think so far.

Nobody said he was a chav, mob said he looked like one. Evo, I think your abuse is in every post that follows one of yours.

As the police say

"Move along please"

you know it's 12:30 am, i have a maths test tomorrow, i know it all. I'm bored. I've got no good movie to watch. :confused:

Can we have a little argument, please?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread