User Pictures Thread

whats wrong with hindu chavs? :p

:hpraise .. masterkhan.. :hpraise

ME4.jpg

Thought i'd break the argument up with abit of eyecandy for the female members (lookin at you Culli ;))

:p

This picture was taken for a certain lady i am becoming quite close too, and thought i'd post it here, havent posted a pic for a while :D

She's not been making that clear on webcam recently.

I'm sorry, thats going to give many members, including myself nightmares tonight :p Although Anne Widdecombe is probably seen as a supermodel in Norfolk :D

She's not been making that clear on webcam recently.

I'm sorry, thats going to give many members, including myself nightmares tonight :p Although Anne Widdecombe is probably seen as a supermodel in Norfolk :D

She is probably seen as the image of beauty in Suffolk!

Man, I never said you were a chav, but I said you looked like one with that cap. Calm down.

We've been told not to talk of it, but no I won't calm down and all you said was 'To me you look like chav :(:('

why not: 'to me you look like a chav :p'

Sorry for carrying on mods...

Thought i'd break the argument up with abit of eyecandy for the female members (lookin at you Culli ;))

:p

This picture was taken for a certain lady i am becoming quite close too, and thought i'd post it here, havent posted a pic for a while :D
What are you indicating the size of with your hand? Scratch that, I don't want to know!

We've been told not to talk of it, but no I won't calm down and all you said was 'To me you look like chav :(:('

why not: 'to me you look like a chav :p'

Because looking like a chav is not good or something to joke about. :(

Just let it go, you have my apologies if you are offended that much.

guys acer recovery is that bad that KP's pic is better then it.

Users who are viewing this thread