User Pictures Thread

Because looking like a chav is not good or something to joke about. :(

Just let it go, you have my apologies if you are offended that much.

No problem apology accepted, but just on a light hearted note why is looking like a chav not something to joke about, better than looking like a poser with toothpicks for legs right?

:p

Yeah, I agree with Kev. If you were dressed like that too, I would also give you a light dig.

It was meant to be light hearted!

Too close to call ;)

Lol too true.

Yeah, I agree with Kev. If you were dressed like that too, I would also give you a light dig.

It was meant to be light hearted!

Yeah, it was just the unhappy smilies that made me think you were being serious, no problem maybe I did overact.

I'm confused what I'd rather look like lol toothpick legs or a chav...:what

Honestly, it doesn't matter. you could post a pic of you looking like Brad Pitt or George Clooney (Apparently the ladies like them, no I dont know why either ;)) We'd still rib you. I suppose its a uniquely British thing. We rib the people we like. On the other hand we also rib the people we don't like. How do you know which is which, thats the trick ;)

Honestly, it doesn't matter. you could post a pic of you looking like Brad Pitt or George Clooney (Apparently the ladies like them, no I dont know why either ;)) We'd still rib you. I suppose its a uniquely British thing. We rib the people we like. On the other hand we also rib the people we don't like. How do you know which is which, thats the trick ;)

Damn, you tell me :D

Also my new swedish nicknames: Usttt, Uzzer

Attachments

• zwe.jpg
    zwe.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 86
I thought that said liquor lol kidding I love that word hehe

Nice picture I noticed you finally show your face now, still prefer you with long hair though babe ;)

Last edited:
You bring a whole new meaning to vertically challenged.

newz.

Attachments

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 61
Maybe he has one puppy dog ear and one normal one.

More likely its a chavy hat though

825722_356x237.jpg

something like this.. tilt..

Maybe he has one puppy dog ear and one normal one.

More likely its a chavy hat though

it was nohing to do with chav.. kev? you even dream about chavs..

kevs,,,

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread