User2010's Kits for AC09

Where is your game installed? Try running the Big Editor, does it run properly?

i have installed it on C:
but later i moved it to D:

I have tried the big editor. But still no progress..:facepalm

----------

problem solved mate..
I had moved it to D drive..That was the problem..
Now i installed it again and it worked.. Thanks mate...:cheers

Installed the patch and played it for an hour or so. There are a couple of things which need to be fixed.

Firstly, the text in the scorebar isn't clear. Black on dark blue is a little difficult to read. And secondly, Parthiv Patel is included in Mumbai Indians.

Firstly, the text in the scorebar isn't clear. Black on dark blue is a little difficult to read. And secondly, Parthiv Patel is included in Mumbai Indians.
Yeah, already noted down. We will fix the minor bugs soon as we get the bats from Zaxotes. Thanks.

Suwadith, you can ask Meet for that man. He handles the bats and roster thing.

what do you mean by manually replacing the files??

After playing the game with the patch for some time (was just batting for so long), I finally decided to play one entire match.

It was a match between Koch and Delhi. I was Delhi and we bowled first. Kochi scored 152 in 20 overs, thanks to a brilliant partnership between McCullum and Hodge.

When I (Delhi) came in to bat, we got off to a flier scoring 28 runs in the first two overs. Then lost some wickets and the runs too dried up. In the end, I needed 19 runs in the last 2 overs. I scored 13 runs in the 19th over and required just 6 runs in the final over. But then Sreesanth bowled some brilliant deliveries and restricted me to just 151.

Although I ended up on the losing side, I enjoyed the match a lot. I don't know whether the close match was due to the beta patches or your IPL patch, but I must admit that I enjoyed playing a virtual cricket game after a very long time.

Kudos to you on this patch. Everything is just fantastic. :thumbs

Another two things which need to be taken care off:
1. Yuvraj was initially in Kochi's XI and I had to remove him and bring in Sreesanth in the side manually.
2. Mahela Jayawardene also bowled, and bowled his entire quote of 4 overs!!!

Attachments

• adfg.jpg
    adfg.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 42
Downloaded the patch few hours ago and I must say, you guys have done some amazing work on the patch. Great work guys. :clap

The likely reason he bowled is because the stats of most of the bowlers of Kochi, apart from Murali, are pretty weak (plus spinners normally start bowling at around the 8th over on this game). For example Gomez is only just better than Mahela on these stats and bowls Medium?

for some reason the developers of AC09 think that Mahela is some sort of batting all-rounder.
Can't we change his name to an actual batting all rounder and rename a pure batsman as 'M Jayawardene'?

i getting error file cant open.. when its extrat on dos mood

i got the same error
the problem is dont change the destination of your ashes cricket folder
(during and after installation).
then open bigeditor first
then run installation files
hope this solves the problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i have another problem :(
kits and rosters arent matching
logos matching

Users who are viewing this thread