v3.07 How are you doing and your thoughts.

The test promotion idea does sound very good.. but does the potential and skill level of the regenerated players increase as you move through the ranks? Otherwise it would be tough.

Anyway, this game does sound very exciting these days.. but I don't have my own credit card yet so it's a bit of a long shot.

The regens are pretty much random, so you might pick up a few players who make the difference :) Nothing is impossible!

The test promotion idea does sound very good.. but does the potential and skill level of the regenerated players increase as you move through the ranks? Otherwise it would be tough.

Anyway, this game does sound very exciting these days.. but I don't have my own credit card yet so it's a bit of a long shot.

Yes well they do slightly I believe, but they also decrease I've noticed one of my allrounders started out wil a bowling skill of 20 and 4 years later had a bowling skill of 9. I still bowled him quite a bit though.

can any body help i download the game and when i hit .exe to play the game this error appear

Attachments

• cc09 error.JPG
    cc09 error.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 8
Reinstalling is the only thing I can suggest really.

I get the same problem when I tried to play the trial on my laptop. But it works fine on my desktop. And reinstalling doesn't solve the problem unfortunately.

Post on the actual Cricket Coach forum, Oli will be able to help you.

Afghanistan are the nads. Not lost a game yet, won the One Day and FC competitions with ease. The only side that got close to beating me was the Netherlands, mainly thanks to some superb bowling from Nannes up front. I've got a batsman averaging in the 80's in FC cricket, 1 averaging 65 and 2 averaging 48. Then I've got 4 of my main 5 bowlers averaging under 20, and I've just replaced the 5th with a Fast bowler with much better stats. Have the T20 WC coming up, with Australia and England in my group and I'm hoping to win the FC competition again this year so that I can gain myself Test status after the next season. Great fun.

Well I was tempted into getting the trial for this and wow is all I can say. 4 hours have just gone by and it seems like no time at all. I decided to give England a go and beat the Windies in both the ODI and Test series with Kabir Ali turning out to be a real find for me.

I then went on to win the 20/20. Was pretty exciting stuff when I just scraped through the group stages when the Windies did me a favour and beat South Africa getting me through on NRR. I then returned it by thrashing them in the finals with Napier hitting 42* off 10 balls!!! :eek: Denly and Wright opening, were a fantastic pair and Trott also seemed to really take to the 20/20 format :)

Now the Ashes are here and this is my line-up for the 1st Test: Strauss, Cook, Trott, KP, Colly, Prior, Broad, Plunkett, Swann, Anderson, Ali.

Flintoff is out injured, with a broken leg, which is a massive blow, but hopefully this XI should be good enough. BTW, Broad got bowled on 99 vs the Windies. Still waiting for his maiden 100 :p

Users who are viewing this thread