v3.07 How are you doing and your thoughts.

Well I've bought it! I picked Malaysia as my team (since I lived there for a few years). Right now I just beat Gibraltar by 3 runs (close) and currently 2nd in Division 6. Hope to improve slowly.

Lower price did make my decision to get this game. But IMO, it's worth every cent.

Gibraltar is fairly easy until Div 3

Gibraltar is fairly easy until Div 3

He's playing as Malaysia.

One thing that annoys me is that when chasing a score in the final few overs there are too many dot balls. There would be far more singles than I am currently seeing. Even with proper batsmen at the crease there are at least 10 dot balls in the final 3 overs which isn't realistic at all.

Only problem I have with the game though.

Yeah of course you can Oli :) My story writing skills show themselves again :p

Of course, this is in exchange for a free copy of the game? ;)

Lendl Simmons and Matthew Hayden > All other opening partnerships.

These guys are just insane. Started a new game with Trinidad & Tobago and have so far won my first 3 OD games all by 7 wickets. These guys get our chase off to a flier every time. Hayden was a steel at a 1 year contract for around ?25000 a year.

They average an opening partnership of 81.33 with Hayden having hit 173 runs @ 57.67 and Simmons with 220 runs @ 73.33. Then you've got the skipper Darren Ganga in at 3 who is has hit 191 runs @ 95.50. All three of them have scored a ton each. Darren Bravo in at 4 with a 38 average and the explosive Kieron Pollard has hit 53 runs without losing his wicket. Denesh Ramdin hasn't even had to bat yet.

The ultimate batting line-up!

treva added 11 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Ok, this dot ball thing is starting to piss me off. Last over and I need 8 to win. I have a man unbeaten on 50 facing and the over has 5 dot balls and a 2! It happens way too often, really annoying.

Ramdin appears to be a lot better on here then in real life. Him and Chanderpaul were the real problem batsmen when playing the Windies.

Random question time, but can you change the AI's XI cause sometimes it does make some rather strange choices, e.g. not picking Clarke for Aus in the Ashes!!!

Damn! Won 4 of my 5 OD games in the league stage, then won my semi-final comfortably. Came up against Jamaica in the final who we had already beaten and bowled like turd. Lost by 52 runs. Hayden hit 73 off 36 but I needed him to stay longer chasing down 294 to win off 45 overs!

I just noticed a bug. I was playing the World Cup with Afghanistan. I played around 6 group matches for some reason and then it showed that I hadn't played a game at all. Then I got 2 messages, one saying that I qualified for the Super 8 stages and one saying that I didn't qualify and it shows that I'm in the super 8 stages on the WC standings.

I won the West Indies Beer FC Competition making it through unbeaten in my 7 games with T&T. Had two games washed out by rain but thanks to a massive 1st innings score against the Leeward Islands in our final league game we finished top. Then came the semi final in which we dominated, but our finest game came in the final. Up against the Leeward Islands once more and we demolished them. Bowling them out for a second time with scores level. Hayden bagged the winning runs off our first ball of the innings to win by 10 wickets.

One point I have noticed is that despite winning the competition there is no recognition of that on my profile page under trophies.

I won the West Indies Beer FC Competition making it through unbeaten in my 7 games with T&T. Had two games washed out by rain but thanks to a massive 1st innings score against the Leeward Islands in our final league game we finished top. Then came the semi final in which we dominated, but our finest game came in the final. Up against the Leeward Islands once more and we demolished them. Bowling them out for a second time with scores level. Hayden bagged the winning runs off our first ball of the innings to win by 10 wickets.

One point I have noticed is that despite winning the competition there is no recognition of that on my profile page under trophies.

I think it shows up next season. From memory that's what happened to me with my northern Districts save

Well I started another save with Auckland as my team. Went through the State Championship unbeaten and then proceeded to go and lose the final to Wellington. :crying Oh well, next season I suppose. Roneel Hira was my standout bowler with 4 5-wicket hauls with a best of 6-77. Best batsman was Martin Guptill, highest score of 199 (argh!). However, they both got injured before the final.

Damn glad I got this game. :)

Playing as Pakistan in an ODI series v Sri Lanka to work out some tactics before I launch into career mode.

The game is good, strange how addictive something seemingly so simple can be (graphics wise anyway, who knows what is bubbling on along under the surface).

I may be on a high due to the fact Mohammad Hafeez can actually score runs in this game, he's on 72 not out off 70 balls now.

Though just oggling the squads of the Pakistani domestic teams gives me a buzz.

It's already a good game, and has the potential to be even better, definately worth the money.

Just to let everyone else know that v3.08 is out now and so is the demo for undecided people. Some bugs have been fixed such as; random players getting man of the match, crash on create a player, typing in a players name on search in the database editor and it comes up with the wrong player. Also Twenty20 scores have been reduced. Now you'll be getting the 160's rather than 260's.

I seem to be having some problems with v3.08 but I can't post on the CC09 forum because the activation link for my account never arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread